Kortney Hause

Sam3773

26 minutes ago, WHY said:

Hause has never let us down when called upon, been a great signing for the money. Looks every inch a PL centre half and would argue he would now be Wolves best CH if he had of stayed there.

he is a much better defender than Coady

• Like 3

Another top notch performance. If we're sticking with 3-5-2 I'd probably opt with Konsa Mings Hause as the 3 atm. Axel is fine but Hause seems to have been putting in a performance every chance he's got for the last year or so. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Coady is bang average and the fact he gets into the England squad ahead of Konsa annoys me greatly. Get’s in because he’s a nice bloke.

2 minutes ago, WHY said:

Coady is bang average and the fact he gets into the England squad ahead of Konsa annoys me greatly. Get’s in because he’s a nice bloke.

No its the Liverpool connection :P only thing I can think of 

11 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Another top notch performance. If we're sticking with 3-5-2 I'd probably opt with Konsa Mings Hause as the 3 atm. Axel is fine but Hause seems to have been putting in a performance every chance he's got for the last year or so. 

when i saw Tuanzebe in our back 3 with Konsa and Mings, i did wonder what Hause had to do to get the nod, i completely agree, he has done the business every time he has played for us over the last 12-18 months.

Obviously Tuanzebe is a good player, but i think Hause has done everything asked of him whenever he has played.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bojong said:

Unpopular opinion but I'd probably drop Mings and play him.

Mings has his flaws as we all know but ultimately he's in there for leadership and direction (and he still has plenty of good games). Last time we missed him we played Palace away and conceded three. Plus think Konsa-Hause would just be too quiet as a duo.

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

11 hours ago, WHY said:

Coady would be our 5th choice CB.

• Like 1

Utter beast, with the 3-5-2 we can invite a lot of pressure down the flanks for crosses so think there is room for him. As others have said he can count himself unlucky to not have more gametime given how flawless he has been when called upon.

I reckon the criticism has always been his ability on the ball but perhaps as the middle of the 3 centrebacks he can leave konsa/mings to do the heavy lifting on the expansive passing side, as they both have experience at rb/lb 

47 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Hause wins pretty much every high ball. I’m not sure if I’d play him against United but for the likes of Stoke and Palace I think there’s a place for him. He always gives 100% and deserves great respect for that! 

When you say Stoke do you mean Burnley?

Its easy mistake to make

Â