Kortney Hause

Sam3773

43 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Would you swap him for any of those players?

They'll all be on triple his wages at least.

Quality comes at a price they are all much better defenders if we are being honest. I'm happy with him in the squad as backup but he shouldn't be a regular starter. If we get anywhere near European football all of those you mentioned would be much better options.

41 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Quality comes at a price they are all much better defenders if we are being honest. I'm happy with him in the squad as backup but he shouldn't be a regular starter. If we get anywhere near European football all of those you mentioned would be much better options.

Not really. He does the 2 most important bits of being a centre back better than anyone else in the league. 

Yes his all round game specifically his passing is worse and he doesn't quite have the quality at getting tackles or interceptions that others may. But Ball recoveries he gets about 14 a game that will be 3 times the best tacklers or interceptors win when combining the 2. And he wins aerials at a rate like no other. I'd take him over dier for sure. And about in par with Mina to be honest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

Fair enough, game of opinions.

Coady and Dier are absolutely dog.

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Absolute shithausery of a performance today. Hause honeymoon period over. 

Axel back please. 

Clever pun, but shithousing doesn't mean what you think it does.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He wasn't as good as people made him out after Man Utd and he's not as bad as he will be painted as after this game.

He's a 4th choice CB. He is what he is. 

• Like 3

Just now, Laughable Chimp said:

Really not sure why Hause is getting so much flack here. I thought he did fine. Literally the only moment I thought he did a big mistake was the pass from Martinez he failed to control but on second viewing, that might've been more Martinez's fault.

He got totally turned round for their second. 

• Like 1

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Sure but so would have axel. And let's face it getting turned inside out by son isn't exactly an embarrassment. 

I guess Tuanzebe might have made the same mistake, but I've been pretty consistent in not really rating Hause since he arrived. I would agree he's gotten better, but he's nothing more than a 4th choice CB. I understand why we played him today, after a good performance last week, but he should be returning to his place on the bench. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Really not sure why Hause is getting so much flack here. I thought he did fine. Literally the only moment I thought he did a big mistake was the pass from Martinez he failed to control but on second viewing, that might've been more Martinez's fault.

There's no way you can look at the second goal and think he did everything he could. Son just did a simple shift of the body and got past him with ease to get the assist winning cross in.

• Like 1

Â