Kortney Hause

Sam3773

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

so do we have a 1 year option on his contract?, or is he actually in the proper final year of it?

Surely has another year, we signed him full time in summer 2019 so surely got 4 year deal.

We could easily get 10m + off him from someone like Burnley.

I suspect he might move on next summer and we'll sign Axel full time and up and coming CB from europe to develop. Can still do a good job when needed this season though.

23 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Surely has another year, we signed him full time in summer 2019 so surely got 4 year deal.

I suspect he might move on next summer and we'll sign Axel full time and up and coming CB from europe to develop. Can still do a good job when needed this season though.

Transfermarkt says he had a 3 year contract (2019-22), with a 1 year option.

So if correct, we could extend to 2023.

Unsure if transfermarkt is correct tho.

I would 100% take the 1 year option if its there, and tbh, i would also just offer him a new contract, i like Hause, very good squad player imo.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

50m arsenal, they are stupid after all. 

Such a great defender and wins everything in the air. Just a shame he can’t pass for toffee and now it looks like he’s been asked to get it up the pitch (if anyone near him) he still floats one up to the opposition 9 times out of 10.

8 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

Perfect for the squad. Would love to have a foursome of Konsa, Tuanzebe, Mings and Hause for another two years with Bogarde replacing one of them when he is ready to step up.

Photos of you that are not cringeworthy but you love or mean something to  you...memories of any kind that stand out.....hope u have some to post |  Page 5 | AVForums

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/09/2021 at 12:08, gwi1890 said:

If he gets more starts will be interesting to see how our improved set pieces will Benefit him, he’s always a threat in the opposing box and has a good goal record given how little he plays

Told you so

• Like 4

To go from that debut at Wigan to putting in the performances he has this week at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford - absolutely delighted for him. The ideal type of player to have in your squad, just does the job whenever he's called upon.

What a bargain he's proved to be as well!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Better than Tuanzebe by an absolute country mile. Should be starting every week, for me.

It's the lapses in concentration / being too casual on the ball that let him down. Apart from that he is a monster, a proper defender.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

It's the lapses in concentration / being too casual on the ball that let him down. Apart from that he is a monster, a proper defender.

Agreed, but I think Tuanzebe has more of those lapses. Also, Hause is easily our best player in the air. He's a pure beast.

16 minutes ago, Farlz said:

He could honestly not play for us again and he'd go down with hero status in my book. Scoring the winner at Old Trafford is something that very, very, very rarely happens for us. What a **** bloke. 

Literally twice, isn't it? 

Â