Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Not the first time he's slotted in to fill the gaps from injury and impressed. He did very well deputising for Mings last season too.

We should not be developing Man United's backup players instead of giving time to our own. Hause starts above Tuanzabe for me all day long until he gives a reason to drop him. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Not the first time he's slotted in to fill the gaps from injury and impressed. He did very well deputising for Mings last season too.

We should not be developing Man United's backup players instead of giving time to our own. Hause starts above Tuanzabe for me all day long until he gives a reason to drop him. 

He's a better defender than Tuanzebe. I do think Tuanzebe is better at passing and more comfortable on the ball than him. But I'd start Hause ahead of him.

16 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

He's a better defender than Tuanzebe. I do think Tuanzebe is better at passing and more comfortable on the ball than him. But I'd start Hause ahead of him.

The thing is, technically, Hause is actually quite tidy on the ball. It's his awareness that let's him down, and often thinking he has more time on the ball than he does.

Has to start next game though for sure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Now trying to figure out if Ronaldo is shite, or if Hause was just that good today, for FPL purposes.

Ronaldo takes up a massive chunk of the budget. lol

Hause is very good. See how he handled Lukaku too.

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Now trying to figure out if Ronaldo is shite, or if Hause was just that good today, for FPL purposes.

Ronaldo takes up a massive chunk of the budget. lol

Ronaldo is just a poacher these days. His all-round game is terrible / non existent. He'll get goals though, his movement into scoring areas is still very good.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

The thing is, technically, Hause is actually quite tidy on the ball. It's his awareness that let's him down, and often thinking he has more time on the ball than he does.

Has to start next game though for sure.

I think it’s been his concentration. He has been too laid back at times. Last couple of games he has been much sharper and shown how good he can be. We have 4 top centre halves 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Was it handball? Seemed very harsh to me.  I need to see it again. 

all the pundits i have seen so far have said, that although they see how/why it was given, they thought it was very very harsh.

Not surprised at all though that it was given, its one of the "dirty 6".

• Like 1

Â