Lovre Kalinić

Tomaszk

1 hour ago, sne said:

Was a bit strange he played for Croatia and then not featured for us days after, but could be any number of reasons I guess.

Maybe Croatia have awful keepers? Ever considered that? 

Just because you play for a national team doesn't automatically make you good, maybe Croatias current generation is a poor one in the keeper department.

Edited by villalad21

57 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Maybe Croatia have awful keepers? Ever considered that? 

Just because you play for a national team doesn't automatically make you good, maybe Croatias current generation is a poor one in the keeper department.

I think you completely missed his point. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Not in the squad today? Not reported as injured is he? 

Smith seems to pay massive emphasis on training and application. And rightly so.  Could be miles off here but maybe he's been a bit of a dosser. Doesn't work hard enough. Could well be injured but funny there was no mention of it Thursday.

7 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

believe AVTV mentioned he has a slight knee problem today?

Are we seriously having 2 first team keepers injured at the same time?

No one can be that unlucky, i refuse to believe it.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Who ever have 2 first team keepers out injured at the same time?

Never heard anything like it, sounds too ridicilous to be true.

Is there something that says 2 GKs can't be injured at the same time? :lol: 

We've had entire first choice defences out at one time before. We're talking about just 2 players here.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Yes that Gabor Kiraly emergency loan was just a dream 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@villalad21 - the Kiraly is the perfect example of when it happens. It’s also why the leagues allow emergency goalkeeper loans. Whilst it doesn’t necessarily happen every season it does happen.

Also @JamesBCFC has mentioned that Bristol City are on their youth keeper having had both 1st team keepers out. They also bought in another keeper in January and he’s also out injured. Now that is worse luck than us!

2 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

@villalad21 - the Kiraly is the perfect example of when it happens. It’s also why the leagues allow emergency goalkeeper loans. Whilst it doesn’t necessarily happen every season it does happen.

Also @JamesBCFC has mentioned that Bristol City are on their youth keeper having had both 1st team keepers out. They also bought in another keeper in January and he’s also out injured. Now that is worse luck than us!

Worse luck than that even, the goalkeeper was brought in last month or very end of Feb (emergency signing of a free agent). He's back from injury now and was on the bench today so fortunately he wasn't injured too badly.

• Thanks 1

i heard somewhere he is injured, but i havent seen any reports of it, and a google search shows nothing.

Really weird someone hasnt asked DS in any interviews where he is?

I can only assume its an injury or a niggle of some sort?

I dont want to even consider its not that........

On 06/04/2019 at 17:42, villalad21 said:

Watford just before a FA Cup Semi Final at Villa Park.  Played one of the executives son in goal, I think they lost 4-0.

Â