Lovre Kalinić

Tomaszk

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Anybody know how long he be out for? Thought could done better for 1st goal but seemed a freak goal

Not so much of a freak goal, just really bad goalkeeping.

He was on his line, and it went in the centre of the goal, and he's about 7 foot. 

Can only think he misjudges it. 

1 minute ago, turvontour said:

He was on his line, and it went in the centre of the goal, and he's about 7 foot. 

I'm not sure it's a mistake, but instead of jumping for it he should have taken a couple of steps back and then tried to punch it over the bar. 

3 minutes ago, turvontour said:

I meant freak goal in that the goalscorer I think was trying to flick on the header and not attempting to score. Poor goalkeeping but if he does have a concussion at this time its hard to criticise

Didn't both goals happen after his injury though? I wondered at half time whether he had been affected by his bang on the head and suspected he wouldn't come out again. It's possible he wasn't at 100% at then end of the first half, especially if he had concussion.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not sure how he can be blamed for goals, especially the first one, literally came out of nowhere and happened so quickly.

Proper sucker punch.

That being said, am I the only one who thinks Steer actually looks safe as well?

Earlier in the season we were defending better as a team but keeper errors were costing us. We’ve sorted the keeper issue out but our defending as a team is now worse than ever.

Its so frustrating. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Earlier in the season we were defending better as a team but keeper errors were costing us. We’ve sorted the keeper issue out but our defending as a team is now worse than ever.

Its so frustrating. 

I disagree, I think the additions of Mings and Hause have strengthened us, they’re tough, it’s what we needed, we were too soft. Although, having said that, we don’t want to be a team of bullies

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not sure how he can be blamed for goals, especially the first one, literally came out of nowhere and happened so quickly.

Proper sucker punch.

That being said, am I the only one who thinks Steer actually looks safe as well?

Make no mistake, Steer is a good keeper, he hasn’t been given a fair crack here in my opinion. For me, Kalinic is much better and so he should be for the £7m we shelled out for him

• Like 1

Â