Lovre Kalinić

Tomaszk

I'll. Be honest I think he is a lot better than my land. Better at commanding box delaying with crosses and can save a shot. Nothing he could do about the first and the third was pathetic defending by Hutton. 

We all know the second was dreadful from the officials 

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

I wasn't referring to that I meant generally. I've noticed him do it quite a few times.  Just pushes at it when it seems fairly catchable. I don't think he's been caught out with it yet, but he will be. 

He caught plenty of crosses last night (haven't seen the 1st again so not sure if he should've claimed the corner). I feel safer with him on crosses than Nyland who couldn't dominate his box at all.

6 hours ago, screwdriver said:

It dismays me the lack of reaction from our players. We should have 11 players surrounding the ref to a man.

Veins bulging intimidate the clearing in the woods. especially in our own back yard. Kalanic was protesting on his own. This never happened last season. Terry was up the ref's chuff for 95 mins every game.

He wasn't, there were 4-5 players with him. Without VAR it's futile I'm afraid.

• Like 1

On 09/02/2019 at 09:51, Stevo985 said:

Don’t think he did much wrong yesterday. Second goal was strange but I don’t think it was his fault. He saw the initial shot late because Sharp was running across his eyeline. 

he still fell over himself before holding on to the ball, making it much harder. his coordination was poor at that moment.

20 hours ago, screwdriver said:

Veins bulging intimidate the clearing in the woods. especially in our own back yard. 

The sort of stuff that gets players booked? Yep that's a good idea. 

3 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

he still fell over himself before holding on to the ball, making it much harder. his coordination was poor at that moment.

It was looping awkwardly over his head. I’m not sure he could have done much more. 

If he’d known the ball would hit the post then he could obviously just have stood there and caught it in the rebound. But he would have thought it was going in so tried to dive for it. 

It was very awkward. Maybe he could have done better. I’m not sure. 

We’ve paid £7m for Croatia’s number 1, I saw him against England in the Nation’s League, he looked outstanding. Naturally, he’s going to take a few months to settle in to new surroundings and teammates. In the long term, I think he’ll be great for us. He hasn’t made any glaring errors in my opinion 

23 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We’ve paid £7m for Croatia’s number 1, I saw him against England in the Nation’s League, he looked outstanding. Naturally, he’s going to take a few months to settle in to new surroundings and teammates. In the long term, I think he’ll be great for us. He hasn’t made any glaring errors in my opinion 

So, that's the goalie sorted now SGC, can you please find us another 24 players so we can get out of this crappy league we are in! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, villarocker said:

So, that's the goalie sorted now SGC, can you please find us another 24 players so we can get out of this crappy league we are in! 

:) don’t trust my judgement, not with my track record *cough* Ethan Moore *cough*, *cough* Nathan Delfouneso *cough* the list goes on, you catch my drift ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â