January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

I think it's likely we might actually be doing deals for the likes of James Justin if not done already.

I have a feeling contact made with alot of others will be backups or option Bs.

As some have said, no one knows anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hippo said:

Traitor ! of course theres a plan !

Smith is being patient and will only sign the players that are right for us and at the right price and whose market value will increase overtime - eg Kalnic & Hause.

Oh!

• Like 1

That pair of Chalobah tweets just sum up how pointless it is to try to base anything or have any expectations of off what any of these lot come out with. Best port of call is just checking back tomorrow and praying we've gotten in a midfielder and a left back at the very least.

• Like 2

These days with agents touting there players around to the highest bidder not much stays under the radar - so if you have hopes for a raft of high quality players arriving before the deadline I think you may end up disappointed.

I think DS thought he had Mepham but was beaten to it - the only player who fits the bill to what Smith has been saying is the guy from Luton.

Wouldn't totally surprise me now - if we just end up with a couple of loans. 

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Maybe we're keeping news of a James Justin deal under wraps for now as we don't want Stoke to match our offer. 🙂

He's in a hotel with Jermaine Defoe and Dale Stephens. It's 'Dean's deadline day triple swoop' and Jim White will be shouting it at us in an unnecessarily loud voice and associated yellow tie. 

• Haha 3