January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

Don't need to replace Tammy until summer. Or try and sign him if we do go up.

In any case, unless a player can go straight in now I wouldnt bother, and unless we change formation, Assombalonga doesnt get a game. Is he even good enough? I don't think so.

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

In any case, unless a player can go straight in now I wouldnt bother, and unless we change formation, Assombalonga doesnt get a game. Is he even good enough? I don't think so.

It could Balonga time before he got a game here with the form Tammy is in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently we have pulled out of the Mings deal as we don't want to pay the 1m loan fee. Forest now favourites 

Oh boy, wonder who on earth we are gonna sign, either the silence on possible signings is good practice by the club or we are genuinely going to struggle to get anyone else in......

Hope it's the former.

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

We were never in for him..

:trollface:

Ha ha that would be funny wouldn't it? Tbh if this is true then I think it's ofr the best that loan fee is astronomical for a player that's hardly played. 

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently we have pulled out of the Mings deal as we don't want to pay the 1m loan fee. Forest now favourites 

Hold the phone. Bournemouth wanted a loan fee for a player that can't get in the team and has had chronic injury issues?

I can't convince myself that's true.

16 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Can’t see us signing both - surely it’s one or the other to play with McGinn and Grealish in the middle. 

That said, didn’t Hayden start life as a CB

He was probably born a better defender than Richards

I really dont get it. Why should we ever pay for helping another club getting their player in form. It reality it should be us that was paid a fee to help for example Mings, Bolassie etc. get in shape.