Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Just now, Chindie said:

Out.

Like the bloke. Accept he's got a hard task. Accept he's playing with a bum hand. But we're shit game after game after game. And I don't think the team is this shit. And ultimately it falls to him and his team to make us better. And they haven't. And don't.

Times up.

But he'll still be in the seat next season in the Championship. And the same issues will still be there. And Grealish won't be to paper over the cracks. And they're won't be a completely unexpected run to save us either.

⭐ Post 

Absolute embarrassment. If in doubt try the same thing again and again and again.

Didnt even change it at HT when it was clear we should have been 3 down and didnt have a single shot on or off target.

HOW DO YOU NOT CHANGE IT AFTER HALF HOUR YET ALONE HALF TIME.

Get out. Get out now.

Really glad our best player was hugging the touchline all game. Embarrassment! Clueless!

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

At this point the only thing I care about is losing Grealish who is going to be our biggest talent of our lifetime. If we need to change manager to gamble then do it.

Thats it.

I think its the only reason I care at the moment. It's gonna sting seeing him for the next decade at United or Chelsea etc.

All right people, what do we do now? Do we stick with Deano in faith for a miraculous turnaround (Blind faith?), or do we decide that there is too much at stake and bring in someone to attempt to galvanise us for the fight of our lives? I have REALLY, REALLY wanted this to work for Deano trust me, but i'm more of a Villa fan, than a fan of any individual, and watching this right now is breaking my heart! We go down, we obviously lose the heart of our club (Jack) and need to build all over again. I've been staunchly defensive of Deano but I don't know what to do anymore 1f641.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, penguin said:

Thats it.

I think its the only reason I care at the moment. It's gonna sting seeing him for the next decade at United or Chelsea etc.

It's strange because I expected to get slated for it, we should care about the club and that only but it's the opportunity to build with Grealish that will be gone and I will be furious if we throw that away.

• Like 1

Just now, Farlz said:

He isn't getting sacked, don't be so stupid. 

We're going down but I'd stick with him for the Championship. 

Brave move - it would also seem the easy move for a board who gave him a 5 year deal and spunked £140m up the wall on nothing players.  Don't get your hopes up that the replacement will be any great shakes though.

Â