Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

We aren't going to sack him clearly (and in some ways the thought scares me as I suspect they'd give Terry a crack), but it seems he's quite likely to be in the position he is. Had a decision not obviously been made that he's not going anywhere he'd be on his way by now.

Week in week out we look awful.

I actually don't think they have a clue who to turn too - Can't see a way forward even in the unlikely Event we survive - would next season be any different ? 

12 minutes ago, jim said:

Should have been sacked in November. Same problems week in week out. No plan, no drive nothing. 

Instead we handed him a new contract. Really makes me question Purslow, to be honest. He was doing an ok job, but a 5 year deal was absurd. It's not like bigger clubs were coming calling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hippo said:

I actually don't think they have a clue who to turn too - Can't see a way forward even in the unlikely Event we survive - would next season be any different ? 

Maybe Sir Alex will write them a nice letter. :) 

11 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

But him getting us there means he warrants next season regardless 

Absolutely not. No room for sentiment in football. We have been woeful for most of this season and for that he should be sacked. 

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Nothings changed from day one!

This is the big issue. Same problems every week. Out of his depth.

• Thanks 1

He isn’t a top level manager as it stands .. Has no idea how to set the team up and his decisions are now costing us as he is so predictable... Get the ball to jack & winger for winger after 60 mins ... etc etc As soon as we slip into the bottom 3 now I can’t see us getting out of it and that’s on Smith as I feel a better coach could set the midfield up and effect the games? Something he cannot do ...

• Like 2

Â