Dean Smith

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I am listening to WM and Mark Regan has said this is bullshit. Whoever made this crap up is as pathetic as the performance we put in today.

If it's bull crap, then they shouldnt be allowed to chat Shizer, spreading crap seems to be the way of the world these days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Respect your view but I think the team is good enough, if it performs best it’s best.

Thats not happening nearly enough.

If I thought the players weren’t good enough I’d stick with the Coach.

I think they are good enough. Look at us against Liverpool, Leicester, and for decent spells in many other games.

That Saints team today weren’t better than us. Neither are half a dozen or more others.

But we keep failing to produce.

Im afraid that has to be on the Coach.

I don't think Dean is doing an amazing job but these players aren't up to it. 

Luiz and nakamba are terrible centre mid players. One day luiz might be good enough but not now. Nakamba is god awful. 

The defence aren't good enough and trez isn't good enough. 

We have about 3 or 4 players who I think are consistently good prem players. We did a poor job in the summer. 

• Like 1

This passing it around at the back when the players aren’t good enough is hilariously bad. Smith is obviously telling them to do it and every match it causes us problems. 

We need to play long, turn the opposition around and work the channels. 

But we won’t, and we’ll go down. I really, really like Smith but wouldn’t be upset if he was sacked tbh. It may be time for him to go. 

• Like 1

I was one of his biggest advocates in our search for a new manager but I have to admit that Dean looks totally out of his depth in the Premier League. Being a 'fan' and a nice guy wont get the job done.

We are now in the final third of the season and Smith still has no idea what his best team or formation is. The players look confused and lack passion, unfortunately DS is not a strong enough character or a good enough tactician to put things right. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Luiz and nakamba are terrible centre mid players. One day luiz might be good enough but not now. Nakamba is god awful. 

We have about 3 or 4 players who I think are consistently good prem players. We did a poor job in the summer. 

Yep - poor recruitment - many of this big signing s won't do great job in the championship imho.

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Yes it's certainly a mixture of both I think.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

As I say I see your view but don’t share it.

Not that I think we have some wonderful players, but that I don’t see them as any different to players in half a dozen other sides.

We aren’t failing to compete against Southampton or Bournemouth because of their quality. In my view.

Â