Christian Purslow

villan-scott

26 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

If he wins his court case he can buy himself an ironing board..I mean filthy mugs, empty beer bottles, dog eared books , a filthy keyboard and a box of Keith Sized tissues...ewww

Never trust a man who doesn't use a bookmark. 

30 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

If he wins his court case he can buy himself an ironing board..I mean filthy mugs, empty beer bottles, dog eared books , a filthy keyboard and a box of Keith Sized tissues...ewww

Or a man that needs Alexa on his desk to give him advice!  :crylaugh:

• 1 month later...
On 29/11/2019 at 21:38, Villan4Life said:

DDID Probably means with how he was perceived at Liverpool & Chelsea

The Liverpool thing sounds like a business deal gone wrong, selling football clubs us usually a bit bonkers it seems, but from what I can tell he was innocent of much wrongdoing. It's cause for concern, but for now he is doing a fantastic job. 

• 2 months later...

interesting interview.

He;s as good as usual in his interview, but i do wonder what he's keeping under the lid, the way he talks you would almost expect to look at the table and see us sitting mid-table.......

Interview | Christian Purslow

3 February 2020 | 18:00

https://video.avfc.co.uk/video/dm9kJTdDMF83bndkN2Z1eSU3QyUyRnNlY3Rpb24lM0ZzbHVnJTNEaG9tZSU3Q2hvbWUlMkZoZXJvX2Nhcm91c2Vs?lang=en

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

interesting interview.

He;s as good as usual in his interview, but i do wonder what he's keeping under the lid, the way he talks you would almost expect to look at the table and see us sitting mid-table.......

Interview | Christian Purslow

3 February 2020 | 18:00

https://video.avfc.co.uk/video/dm9kJTdDMF83bndkN2Z1eSU3QyUyRnNlY3Rpb24lM0ZzbHVnJTNEaG9tZSU3Q2hvbWUlMkZoZXJvX2Nhcm91c2Vs?lang=en

Short version: Make Villa Great Again.

Stay up or not, they’re here for the long haul which is very reassuring.

Would be a huge set back emotionally for the fans to get relegated and lose Jack, but that aside longer term it seems like we’re set on a trajectory that financial muscle alone will eventually deliver. 

I really wasn’t aware of all the infrastructure investment going on either, you don’t do that on a whim. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â