Christian Purslow

villan-scott

BMH had a redevelopment cost of approx. £13m which after you paid fees means around a £10m building

when you see the news that Leicester are planning a £100m training complex (I imagine at least 50% of that will be in civils thanks to the new golf course and 14 training pitches rather than the building itself) maybe BMH is going to be outdated rather soon....

7 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Didn't mention anything about stadium redevelopment. Anyone know if this is in the cards?

They have already stated this is not in their thinking for now. 

59 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Didn't mention anything about stadium redevelopment. Anyone know if this is in the cards?

Mate that is, and should be the LAST thing on our minds.

If you watch the full interview though, he spoke about many expansions and redevelopments to training facilities, upgrades etc.

Claims the upgraded training centre will be one of the largest in Europe etc.

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He should have done an Arsenal fan TV type :

" Yo Chris, yeah I'm calling you Chris cause man a big man, you talk all this bollox bout ambition an ting, but I see man like Halaand, Piatek and Bowen goin odda club blood, you's actin like a waste man blood, who the f*ck is Banjo? Bastos or whatever Dem Swansea reject mans is you sign pon deadline day? Still though big respect blood cuz man don't wanna get fired or nuttin but man's need to ask di real questions blood, Cause man is Lion an represent fi di pride an ting yuh get mi? 👊🏽"

For anyone struggling:

https://translate.google.co.uk/

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He should have done an Arsenal fan TV type :

" Yo Chris, yeah I'm calling you Chris cause man a big man, you talk all this bollox bout ambition an ting, but I see man like Halaand, Piatek and Bowen goin odda club blood, you's actin like a waste man blood, who the f*ck is Banjo? Bastos or whatever Dem Swansea reject mans is you sign pon deadline day? Still though big respect blood cuz man don't wanna get fired or nuttin but man's need to ask di real questions blood, Cause man is Lion an represent fi di pride an ting yuh get mi? 👊🏽"

Banjo Bastos got me 🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

100% agree with him, O'Hare, RHM etc are not youngsters anymore, if they had a part to play then they would be already be playing it, let them go and prep the next lot

what I like is that whereas I as a fan will suggest that the players aren't good enough he pointed the finger at the clubs system failing them which is right, we royally **** that up in the championship something that if the worst was to happen this season we cant let happen again

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

100% agree with him, O'Hare, RHM etc are not youngsters anymore, if they had a part to play then they would be already be playing it, let them go and prep the next lot

Where has he said this? I guess in the AGM but I can’t find any quotes!

Â