Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

3 hours ago, Pelle said:

When it comes to Tammy I'm glad that I'm not a manager or work professionally with football. I thought he'd find it hard in the PL and I never thought he'd play much at all for chelsea. And now he's the top scorer in the PL. I know nothing. Anyway, glad for him and had a little cheer when he scored tonight. Well done, Tammy.

Yeah I had him as a 10-a-season kind of player. Definitely PL quality, but not tearing up trees.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see the mutual respect last night.

Got a great reception and it was good to see him not celebrating after his goal.

Chelsea may be the rich wife but we are the fit holiday romance!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Don't want to blow my own trumpet but I said he'd smash it in the PL and so he has.

Just wish he could have had an off day yesterday but nevermind.

I'll be honest, I didn't think he'd hit the ground running like he did, as someone who works in football, albeit at a very minor level, I guess that shows how much I know!!

He did well, but still could have had 2 more! 

That's the great thing with Tammy, even if he misses a chance, he'll make sure he gets himself into positions to have another go.  He's so hungry it's great. 

A very talented player, who I hope will get better and better.  

Nice of him not to celebrate, not that I would have minded if he did.

I hope he gets to 20! 

• Like 2

can't believe Villa fans chanting judas kevins name last night.

Ex players should be booed or ignored completly. No wonder wesley had a stinker when he heard the fans chanting for the opposition striker. I was thinking wtf?

Villa have completly been mugged off. Provided him with an eduction then flutters his eyelashes at wolves during the transfer window last year then finally jogs on. He could of gone on strike and forced another loan to villa

His work experience at Villa (scoring 2 out of 8 tap ins a game) came at the expense of Kenian Davis's development. Villa have been left with a striker who will always look for one more pass than have a dip at goal!

he was lucky he was up against our understudy at centre half. same with rashford another over hyped epitomy of english mediocity.

14 hours ago, screwdriver said:

can't believe Villa fans chanting judas kevins name last night.

Ex players should be booed or ignored completly. No wonder wesley had a stinker when he heard the fans chanting for the opposition striker. I was thinking wtf?

Villa have completly been mugged off. Provided him with an eduction then flutters his eyelashes at wolves during the transfer window last year then finally jogs on. He could of gone on strike and forced another loan to villa

His work experience at Villa (scoring 2 out of 8 tap ins a game) came at the expense of Kenian Davis's development. Villa have been left with a striker who will always look for one more pass than have a dip at goal!

he was lucky he was up against our understudy at centre half. same with rashford another over hyped epitomy of english mediocity.

tenor.gif?itemid=14906876'

Shouldn't bite, but we wouldn't have even been playing against Chelsea this week if it wasn't for Tammy.

• Like 1

I think they'd get stick if they did, I bet their fans are loving them finally use their youth team, maybe replace giroud and build the squad a bit but start replacing Tammy and there could be unrest 

The problem is buying a quality 2nd striker / back up players is hard, can't see them going old after higuain was a complete waste of time and money 

I was only thinking yesterday that as good as Abraham is doing, as soon as Chelsea get their transfer ban lifted and they start spending money, more will be expected of them so there will be more pressure on Lampard, if he can't deliver and he gets replaced then wouldn't be surprised to see a new manager favour a striker with more of an all round game over Abraham, as good as he is, he's essentially a goal-poacher and not many succesful teams play with those kind of forwards in this day and age.

That's where appointing Frank is a good move by Chelsea, no way will they sack him, especially if they have CL, I think with klopp and pep in the league they'll know their place and see Frank developing a good team for when they leave and the likes of Tammy hits his mid twenties peak

Â