Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

10 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

We should not be spending 40 million on a striker when we have the wingers we do

I dont agree. With tammy watkins will be able to be able to be used as creative player.

Watkins has that in his locker. Tammy would absolutely be a fantastic signing and a massive coup for us

If we want to improve as a team then we need to making signings like this and adding depth to the squad. We have no other options than Watkins at the minute. 

Buy Tammy, loan Wes and Davis out and promote Barry to the first team squad. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Left out of the squad all together again tonight. 😢

No conciliation for him but at least he'll know what he's doing this summer, it's not an ex lover that you're sad to leave, he's got to get out of dodge, what should be an incredibly hard decision has been made easy for him 

The insult to injury would now come if they price him out of moves and play hardball 

They're about to do the same with tomori too, he's the one I'd like us to go for 

Edited by villa4europe

He had his chance to join here twice. Now he's out the Euro squad and not even in the Champ league squad final.

Could've been the main man here not sure he will get that oppo again.

A bit gutted for Tammy, I know he wanted to prove himself but I think most people thought that he wasn’t quite what Chelsea wanted.

There will be a few clubs in for him this summer I’d have thought, hopefully we are near the front of the queue.

We won’t push on as a club with 1 striker. If we don’t buy another, and Watkins gets injured then relegation is a realistic scenario.

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

He had his chance to join here twice. Now he's out the Euro squad and not even in the Champ league squad final.

Could've been the main man here not sure he will get that oppo again.

Did he? When he left us, he went back to Chelsea as the main striker. I'm not sure we have seriously tried to sign him since as he wouldn't have been available when Lampard was there. 

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

Did he? When he left us, he went back to Chelsea as the main striker. I'm not sure we have seriously tried to sign him since as he wouldn't have been available when Lampard was there. 

Exactly, he was pivotal for Lampard. He was playing more often.

There’s no way we spend Tammy money to get a player that isn’t going to heavily feature. If we’re looking for a striker it will be a younger, cheaper promising understudy for Watkins.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

West Ham still seems the obvious one 

I dont see him leaving London again unless desperate. Spurs is also not impossible if Kane moves

38 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

didn't look like he is in a rush to come " home " as some fans say, in the slightest.

He lapped up the celebrations ;like he played the full 90 and scored the winner. lol

Isn't he a Chelsea fan? You can be happy you won, even if you didn't play. He's not going to sit on the side and sulk. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Isn't he a Chelsea fan? You can be happy you won, even if you didn't play. He's not going to sit on the side and sulk. 

Of course, my whole point is, he is HOME, I cringe whenever I see " come home Tammy " posts. We are like the ex who can't see that she's already moved on with a richer and better looking man.

Or, simply gone back to the husband she loves, and you were just a fling while they were having problems. " It was fun while it lasted " etc.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Of course, my whole point is, he is HOME, I cringe whenever I see " come home Tammy " posts. We are like the ex who can't see that she's already moved on with a richer and better looking man.

Or, simply gone back to the husband she loves, and you were just a fling while they were having problems. " It was fun while it lasted " etc.

I think coming home posts are as pathetic as you can get on social media. Not just Tammy or Benteke but other fans are similar like Leeds and Ben White and now Arsenal and Jack

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Ah yes, I agree on that point. "Come home" is cringey. I'd like to think he does have an affinity to us and we'd have a good shot of signing him, if we were after him. He may want to stay in London though. 

We've obviously left our mark on him and I imagine if he were to leave and we were in the market for a player like him he'd jump at the chance to "come home" as they say. It's nowhere near as cringey as Arsenal fans and Jack, there's a genuine connection between Tammy and Villa fans. Hell, we were singing his name at VP the other day and he wasn't even on the bench!

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think coming home posts are as pathetic as you can get on social media. Not just Tammy or Benteke but other fans are similar like Leeds and Ben White and now Arsenal and Jack

Isn't it tongue in cheek?

Â