Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

38 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I know Tuanzebe was the foundation of our 3 man defence, but a whole house to replace him sounds like overkill.

You need a House to keep bad wolves at bay, not against United maybe, but against dog heads.

'Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in!' said the wolf.

And he huffed, and he puffed and he blew but nothing happened. So he huffed and he puffed and he blew again, even harder, but still nothing happened. The brick house stood firm.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Czarnikjak said:

You need a House to keep bad wolves at bay, not against United maybe, but against dog heads.

'Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in!' said Lukaku (in the cup game)

And he huffed, and he puffed and he blew but nothing happened. So he huffed and he puffed and he blew again, even harder, but still nothing happened. The brick Hause stood firm whilst he wore his Beats rappin....

FTFY.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Did I miss something? He was the only one doing anything until Buendia decided to wake up in the second half.

By "something" you mean avoiding a second yellow at least twice? I don't fault the effort, but he's shit, and **** brainless. And a cheat.

Edited by Davkaus

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

By "something" you mean avoiding a second yellow at least twice? I don't fault the effort, but he's shit, and **** brainless. And a cheat.

Isn't that on the ref? Bailey was twice as bad as him today.

Just now, Keyblade said:

Isn't that on the ref? Bailey was twice as bad as him today.

It's on the ref he stayed on, it's absolutely on him that he made such poor decisions there's no way he should have stayed on.

But I ageree, Bailey was worse, so was McGinn, so was Buendia. Just a shitshow all round to be honest.

Except Martinez. All hail Emi. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Did I miss something? He was the only one doing anything until Buendia decided to wake up in the second half.

He was wasteful and shit, as usual.

And on top of that he should have been sent off. Twice. For mindless, brain dead things.

The guy is a **** moron

30 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

The ref certainly missed something. It was like he was actively trying to get sent off.  Wrestling a Southampton player to the ground when on a yellow, gets away with in then dives in the area, while on a yellow and knowing he’d just gotten away with one.  It’s shit for brains level of liability.   He was very lucky to not be sent off tonight, quite how the referee or Dean Smith couldn’t see it is beyond me.  

• Like 1

He seemed to be playing centre midfield in the second half. Somewhat worrying that he looked better in the midfield than McGinn and Nakamba.

Not a clue why he was trying to get sent off in the first half but was no less wasteful than our record signing and our other winger who cost three times as much.

I thought he was solid, worked hard and helped Targett defensively, they were no threat on his wing. A bit too fired up and very near to get sent off. He created two of our best chances, on another day one of those strikes would go in and he would be the hero. It was a typical AEG performance to me, some good moments, some trade mark head down running into blind alleys, a couple of strikes. On the whole a better performance than Bailey's I'd say. 

• Like 3

Â