Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Few more positive comments on here now. Good to see him with his head up and looking to beat a man. Anwar is a real confidence player, and at the moment he is confident. Long may that continue.

Just when he gets his confidence and form back, here comes international break. That's his luck. No doubt he will be benched after the break.

The same thing happened last season, he was flying in December then the covid break came in and he was immediately benched for Barkley afterwards.

It was just typical El Ghazi for me, thought he was slightly better than he usually is. Gave away countess needless free kicks, wish he would keep his hands down. I still think he gives the ball away for too often. I remember him beating a man on the outside which he never does and getting a cross in, other than that thought he was ok.

• Like 1

First to admit I’m not his biggest fan ( do think the criticism he gets is massively OT at times though).

He was an absolute baller today, wonder if no Jack and him on the left will free him up to cause carnage. His gait and dribbling style reminds me of Ronaldo at times - I’m not comparing them! Just saying, I’ve thought it a few times.

49 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Bloke behind me today, who smelled **** gross by the way why do so many old blokes not wash then go to the football and sit there rotting in the run, was talking all game about how shit he was and he wasn’t doing anything. It was like a 4D VillaTalk experience.

I want to experience a game at VP one day but it's this type of thing that puts me off. It's too packed. Super close quarters.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Bloke behind me today, who smelled **** gross by the way why do so many old blokes not wash then go to the football and sit there rotting in the run, was talking all game about how shit he was and he wasn’t doing anything. It was like a 4D VillaTalk experience.

Sorry about that mate, didn't have time for a flannel wash earlier. I did sponge clean my jeans though! 

• Haha 2

He was better today than normal but still very easily knocked off the ball for me for a guy his size. He did some daft things too like getting offside when he shouldn't but he finished the game strongly and seemed  to get better the more the game wore on.

Better though.

Â