Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Though both him and Traore were really poor

I think Traore was but thought El Ghazi was good, linked up well with Targett, poor crossing from Targett today (not helped by Traore not taking back post position). 

• Like 3

Geeza does 2 bad things and about 5 or 6 good things but let's focus on the bad. His through ball to Watkins first half was sublime. Funny thing that the chance Konsa had was from an El Ghazi cross. 

Edit : people need to stop comparing him to the best player in the world currently. Jack Grealish.

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

started so well and then completely faded in the second half and just seemed to float out of the game. Not saying anyone else did much better.

I think that was down to the changes. He ended up in the middle a fair bit 2nd half. Everyone just went up top and it was all a bit of a mess. 

• Like 1

Probably our best player tonight. Quality wasn't always there but he was the only one consistently trying to and looking like he could make things happen. 

I dread to think what this thread would be like if he put in the performance Watkins did.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dale said:

I think Traore was but thought El Ghazi was good, linked up well with Targett, poor crossing from Targett today (not helped by Traore not taking back post position). 

Maybe im being over critical of him

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

An absolute stinker from El Ghazi following a good performance is about as predictable as it gets.

That is why he will be benched first chance. Again. 

Was our best player today. What are you on? 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Swerbs said:

Agreed, however his best position is on the left and when Jack is back, that's his nailed on position too.

The team is best when Jack gets the ball more. He gets the ball more in the middle. 

• Like 1

Best player going forward tonight definitely.

He also put a couple of perfectly weighted passes back to Targett so he could cross first time which were very easy on the eye. I guess this kind of thing should be expected but feels like a bit of a luxury after you've watched Trezeguet for 18 months.

Â