Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Just seen that despite only play 810 minutes in the league this season, only Ollie Watkins has had more shots on target for us this season.

El Ghazi probably also has a significant amount of shots off target as well. He just loves shooting.

Very misleading stats to me, I get very frustrated when we have good positions and he shoots from 20/25/30 yards. Quite often wasting our good position by shooting high and wide or a weak shot towards the keeper. Burnley at home was the prime example of this. 

• Like 1

One thing we could do with more from our wingers, and probably our full-backs as well, is assists, take Grealish out of the equation, and the player with the most assists is McGinn with four.

2 hours ago, Philosopher said:

He has shown himself to be a decent back up to Jack this season. That's as good as it gets for him. I'm fine with that.

Exactly where I am at regarding his position in the squad. Helped us get promoted, cost under £10m, chips in with 5ish goals a season in the PL. Textbook good value squad player for a midtable PL club.

• Like 1

Looks like he's back.

Between him, Traore, and Watkins, we absolutely should have enough to score past Newcastle. And with Cash back I will no longer be worrying about Elmo's new found complete lack of ability.

Be interesting to see which 3 we go for in the middle.

If we don't win against them without Jack, but with everyone else available,  we've got issues. 

• Like 4

He's a funny(weird) player.....sometimes I think meh and other times he is a player,who comes to our rescue.....unpredictable.

so hard to pidgeon hole him.

Â