Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Shocking to lose ball so easily in 94th minute - if he boots it upfield we win the game ffs 

Yep, that's much more upsetting than his miss. 

Errors I can forgive, stupidity I cannot. 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You watch thiago play for Liverpool / Spain / bayern / barca makes 100+ 5 yard passes a game, pass percentage in the mid 90s, simple basic passing to his team mates and then you see Adrian Durham and twitter go nuts saying its boring, it's safe, it's easy, anyone can make a sensible 5 yard pass... 

And the I watch el ghazi... 

We have too many players who can pull a rabbit out the hat every 6th game but in between couldn't pass **** water 

Looool Adrian Durham. Has he ever even kicked a ball?

The enigma. But it's like 20% great and 80% poor right now Anwar. Too much cold not enough hot.

As a winger, the number of times he is one on one with a defender moving in to the area, he shifts it and they block his shot. Theres so little conviction.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, turvontour said:

The enigma. But it's like 20% great and 80% poor right now Anwar. Too much cold not enough hot.

As a winger, the number of times he is one on one with a defender moving in to the area, he shifts it and they block his shot. Theres so little conviction.

I agree. I think if when he shifted it, he used a feint more often, similar to Jack he would open space to get shots off easier. He can be very predictable when cutting inside.

31 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Probably Watkins...our top scorer...

In a goals per minute ratio.. AEG pips him.

Look, if you go read my post that you’re trying your damned best to ridicule, I purposefully stated that the player that gives ME the most confidence.

Your opinion may vary - as it clearly does.

1 minute ago, Thug said:

In a goals per minute ratio.. AEG pips him.

Look, if you go read my post that you’re trying your damned best to ridicule, I purposefully stated that the player that gives ME the most confidence.

Your opinion may vary - as it clearly does.

Not trying to ridicule you at all. I'm allowed to disagree with what i believe is a terrible opinion, you're still entitled to it. Chill out.

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Not trying to ridicule you at all. I'm allowed to disagree with what i believe is a terrible opinion, you're still entitled to it. Chill out.

Our second top scorer giving me the most confidence of scoring is a terrible opinion?

That makes your opinion of my opinion more terrible than my opinion, in my opinion.

Can't be arsed with him. Drives me up the wall.

I don't care that he can take pens, and scored a screamer v Palace.

He's useful for 25 min cameos if we're piling onto a team and can't score, that's it.

Even then, he'd probably waste most of the ball by scuffing a shot when we're in a great position.

Really really really hope we strengthen in the summer to the point he starts zero PL games next season.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 3

You never have confidence when he's on those semi one on ones and he cuts in on his right foot. Always straight at the keeper. To be fair Jack is similar. They need to practice bending it into the top corner. Seriously fluffed so many breakaways. Almost got relegated because Jack missed one of those on the last day against West Ham last season :lol:

1 hour ago, Thug said:

Our second top scorer giving me the most confidence of scoring is a terrible opinion?

That makes your opinion of my opinion more terrible than my opinion, in my opinion.

Yes, you place him above our only world class player and also our top scorer. Trolling

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Soft as a tub of spunk.

"Games a shitter so I'm going off 'injured' again"

We're out of subs.

"I'm fine."

He's a coward plain and simple. Weak as piss. Pulled out of multiple challenges as he does in every game he plays. Can't wait to see the back of him. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Funny how John Mcginn gets bullied in most games but never gets called weak as piss. Seems like it's more than just footballing ability that some have an issue with.

McGinn gets physically bullied? Hes shit, gets played around and ourclassed most of the time but he doesnt get physically bullied. 

Conor Hourihane got called weak as piss but that doesnt fit the agenda your going with. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Funny how John Mcginn gets bullied in most games but never gets called weak as piss. Seems like it's more than just footballing ability that some have an issue with.

McGinn's name comes up loads in this thread when El Ghazi chucks in another shitter.

Why don't you go to the McGinn thread and say it? He's getting plenty of stick in there, don't worry.

• Haha 1

Â