Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Are there

3 hours ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Anwar. El. Ghazi. Is. Not. A. Right. Winger.

It's like moaning Cuellar isn't very good at right-back. Yes cos he isn't one!

It seems like serious condition or illness (not a right winger).

Symptoms lazy runing not presuring not defending. 

Affects every action on the pitch like passes clearances headers..

watch 37:00 to 37:40

Edited by Tumblerseven

“Dean Smith never makes subs”. 

*One of the backup players plays a game*

”He’s rubbish”, “Get him off” etc.

Is it any wonder we don’t make many subs when the players coming in are so much inferior to those that we start every week?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Anwar. El. Ghazi. Is. Not. A. Right. Winger.

It's like moaning Cuellar isn't very good at right-back. Yes cos he isn't one!

Been saying this for ages. 

He was rubbish regardless of where he was deployed though. That "control" in that occasion when he was on the left was pathetic.... As was his performance... It looks like he's had his good run this season, harshly dropped, but I couldn't see him carrying that form on

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

It's almost like this forum is made up of thousands of posters with differing opinions. :D 

Traore did less than him when he came on. I think it is sufficient to say it was mcginn and barkley not providing any support outwide at all. 

• Confused 1

It was good for him to have a purple patch over xmas that won us some points but think tonight showed he's not good enough to start 30 games over season in premier league.

I'd cash in on him in the summer tbh as his value should be pretty high after his form a month ago. Never got in it tonight.

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It was good for him to have a purple patch over xmas that won us some points but think tonight showed he's not good enough to start 30 games over season in premier league.

I'd cash in on him in the summer tbh as his value should be pretty high after his form a month ago. Never got in it tonight.

Are you kidding me? He did not receive any support at all. 

Â