Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

18 hours ago, omariqy said:

For the money we paid then there aren't many better wingers out there in the PL in terms of output.

Agree with this and don't understand all of the negativity.  He can be frustrating but so can all players.  The key point is that he's delivering and more so than any winger in the league that I can think of - happy to be corrected.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tomsub said:

Agree with this and don't understand all of the negativity.  He can be frustrating but so can all players.  The key point is that he's delivering and more so than any winger in the league that I can think of - happy to be corrected.

Wingers especially can be frustrating, unless he is world class then they dont usually perform every week

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Already voted him, lads can we got on this he really deserves this award. 

I think issue is Villa fans will split the vote, think we are the only team with 2 nominations

I'm confused ... I swear I saw a post on Instagram or Twitter or something saying Anwar had won player of the month, but now I can't find it. Am I going mad?

Edit: maybe I'm thinking of the whoscored one...

Edited by Lichfield Dean

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Should have won player of the month, or it should have been EMI. But the diving cheating scumbag with the huge teeth has won it.

Isnt it a fan vote? Vills fans would split the vote 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Looks to be the only first-XI-er who has not returned to training, barring Trez, who may have been out anyway. This is obviously only judging by the photos posted so far, so could change.

He's there.

EsGJiEWXMAQsndV?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Feel like this is more him fulfilling potential instead of a random hot streak. He has all the physical attributes and attitude to be a good player and just needed to find his rythmn and it looks like it might have finally happened now

I don't know if he was affected by the Covid outbreak but you have to question leaving the guy out when he was on such a run of form. He got his chance grabbed with both hands and then suddenly straight back to the bench. Like I said above maybe he was one the players who were affected by the outbreak but if it is the case then I feel dropping him is strange given the run he was on.

Â