Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

I don't know if anyone noticed but defenders were standing off him today. That's the result of shooting on sight. It opens the game up. If they go to block the shot he's got the confidence to take them on. I thought he probably should have driven the ball in the first half when he created space for himself on the left. But another solid dependable performance.

• Like 1

This is why people get frustrated with him. Not being pros we expect them to be consistent, not sure if that is just unrealistic. He was great today.

He looked on it from the start today and has the ability to score goals like that and scare full backs all game like he did

5 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Trez not getting back in team on this form.

Nice to have options and they all offer different things... El Ghazi. Traore and Trez all have their plus points. 

37 minutes ago, Mantis said:

£8m was an absolute steal if you ask me.

Really puts things into perspective, and underlines just how impressive his three game cameo has been. £8m doesn’t usually get you more than a third choice goalie these days. 

• Like 1

Played well today, glad we are seeing a return on him.

He will be one of the first choices to be sold when new wide forwards are brought in over the next few windows but his resale value should be alright which is what I am happy about

Â