Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Think him getting dropped and not in the squad at the start of the season has given him the wake up call he needed, as we knew he had this in him from his days at Ajax and Lille but finally doing it on a regular basis, long may it continue

• Like 3

Fantastic turnaround from him.

I think no Villa player has had such a dramatic positive turnaround in opinion from the fanbase. Deserves HUGE credit for his performances and that's all down to him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Played rubbish really, but popped up with the goal which is ace and it was a very good goal.

Not sure about rubbish, had a decent first half made some good runs, got his goal in the second half then faded.

Edited by jasoncb
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, bose said:

Fantastic turnaround from him.

I think no Villa player has had such a dramatic positive turnaround in opinion from the fanbase

Alan Hutton and Trez are up there to be fair.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Very encouraging, he looks full of confidence, and showed that he can compete against the very best. Outshone Traoré today. What I think I like the most with his performance today was that he played more mature and more composed, there were more simple passes and good decision making from him. Not so much of the head down and run and shoot by himself as before. May this form of his continue!

And if he continues like this, I wonder what his market value would be.

Â