John McGinn

PompeyVillan

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

He was rubbish tonight 

Pick for me a player that wasn't.

I think McGinn played the best ball forward all night to find Ramsey in the box....

... not sure what they were both doing down the left, mind.

2 hours ago, dubliner said:

He has been terrible all season I know, but like others on the team I hope we see a massive improvement when we get a half decent manager in.

Genuinely think Gerrard could make Haaland look awful.

I hope the next manager drops McGinn straight away. That would be real statement and also shows the next guy realises we need far more thought and composure when midfield is picking the ball off the back 4.

McGinn has served us well but we really need to move on from him now as automatic starter.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

I'm one of his biggest critics, and would love to see him benched, but I actually thought he was ok tonight.

Diving header looked comical but it was just awkward. Wasn't that bad.

I was about six yards from the goal tonight, and it was one of the worst efforts you'll ever see. He literally just needed to make a clean connection to score, yet somehow it boucned off his 50p head at a ridiculous angle.

1 minute ago, Risso said:

I was about six yards from the goal tonight, and it was one of the worst efforts you'll ever see. He literally just needed to make a clean connection to score, yet somehow it boucned off his 50p head at a ridiculous angle.

You’re having a laugh if you think that was down to his heading ability. He should’ve tried to actually shoot. 

Â