John McGinn

PompeyVillan

Great news.

Good work by the club to stick an extra year on when he isn't tearing up trees, things are more expensive then.

The day we don't have John McGinn consistently starting for us is a happy day as we'll be a team looking at nothing but the top 10.

1 minute ago, RandyTucker said:

One of the clubs in my family is tying players like this down for 5 years, the other is signing Wes Foderingham as gk backup! 😂 hilarious. What a signing this is. 

Welcome Mr Sheffield Utd supporter.

Shocked you guys are where you are at the minute, i thought you would find it a little harder in the second season but no way did i think you would have 1 point after 11 games, although tbh i would bet a fiver on you avoiding the drop.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Welcome Mr Sheffield Utd supporter.

Shocked you guys are where you are at the minute, i thought you would find it a little harder in the second season but no way did i think you would have 1 point after 11 games, although tbh i would bet a fiver on you avoiding the drop.

We are missing Jack O’Connell more than anything to be honest. It’s made the whole system break, and the fans not being in isn’t helping. After that it’s a case of confidence and whatever else. 

Good job I never gave the father in law any gip after United beat Villa last season and have been to VP with him a few times! It’s working in my favour now 😂 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, RandyTucker said:

We are missing Jack O’Connell more than anything to be honest. It’s made the whole system break, and the fans not being in isn’t helping. After that it’s a case of confidence and whatever else. 

Good job I never gave the father in law any gip after United beat Villa last season and have been to VP with him a few times! It’s working in my favour now 😂 

Even more than a better striker? Watched you play against the Baggies where you really should’ve won - let alone lost. Some of those misses were ridiculous!

As an aside, great news on John signing a new deal. He’s been a brilliant purchase and I hope he plays for us for years to come. 

Liked his comments. I remember when City were giving out 5 year deals to Kompany, Aguero, Silva. Thats Jack, Tyrone and SJM tied down now. Hopefully his performance levels rise starting today. Good news, love his attitude- knowing what it means to represent this club. Old school mentality this guy, a real throwback. UTV

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Liked his comments. I remember when City were giving out 5 year deals to Kompany, Aguero, Silva. Thats Jack, Tyrone and SJM tied down now. Hopefully his performance levels rise starting today. Good news, love his attitude- knowing what it means to represent this club. Old school mentality this guy, a real throwback. UTV

You can easily see him becoming a diehard villan in his retirement like many others who have/had been here a long time when they. realise what Aston Villa is all about 

• Like 1

Â