John McGinn

PompeyVillan

He was clearly nackered, I’ve never seen him pass that badly. Was like watching Conor so don’t think we had much of a better option.

Hopefully a bit of a rest allows him to get some form Back after a long haul the past two weeks 

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Should never have started but that's Deano for you. Should have been tested when 3-0 up against Arsenal but that is Deano for you.

Bloke couldn't make a sub from winning position or rotate to save his **** life.

Promotion, record breaking winning runs, cup finals, 6th in the PL - that's Deano for you. 

Absolutely pathetic post. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lexicon said:

I honestly felt like Hourihane messed up the midfield balance today. He was nowhere, all the time, so I feel for Luiz and McGinn in that respect. 

Standard stuff from Conor, like having 10 men. His priority is to not get the ball in any position where he has to do anything but shoot. Runs away, hides, anything but be a central midfielder.

McGinn well off it again tonight.

I thought he played alright but needed to be subbed at around the hour mark. A lot of our players fitness is really poor. Considering watkins, grealish and Luiz seem like iron men when it comes to endurance I don't understand why our other players are so lethargic. 

20 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Overweight sluggish sloppy heavy footed lumbering, pretty much 80% of his performances all year.

Last night was the seventh match McGinn started for club and country in November. Tired and in need of a rest absolutely, but "overweight"? You sound like villafan. What are you, 11?

8 minutes ago, Enda said:

Last night was the seventh match McGinn started for club and country in November. Tired and in need of a rest absolutely, but "overweight"? You sound like villafan. What are you, 11?

He's overweight. Whether it is body fat or muscle mass. He is overweight.

Â