Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

Can you buy a player in the summer and sell them in January? 

There's some rule about the number of clubs you can be registered to in one season I think? 

We really need to cut our losses on this one and get someone else in during January. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Can you buy a player in the summer and sell them in January? 

There's some rule about the number of clubs you can be registered to in one season I think? 

We really need to cut our losses on this one and get someone else in during January. 

It's in a calender year I think. Max of 3 clubs per year is the rule as far as I am aware.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know he's made some pretty basic errors but i stand by my opinion that playing behind a different back 4 every week, especially a back 4 with multiple players being played out of position will have made it extremely difficult for him to settle.

Here's hoping we'll finally start to see what he's really made of now we have a proper manager!

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Dodgy in the first half, his kicking was appalling and strangely parried a shot that was 8 yard wide out for a corner, due to awful concentration. Improved in the second half with two good saves. Still a liability. 

i couldn't watch, but some thought that the shot took a deflection and he may have been trying to save the corner.

• Like 1

Â