Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It's 3 yards to the right of him, what pisses me off is he doesn't even react. There is only one place Rhodes can nudge that and the keeper doesn't even **** react. Where else does he think that is going to go? Rhodes with a trivela into the far corner?

He's **** shite. Utter shite.

Are you talking about the second one? Not a GK in the world saves that!

This kid is nowhere near the standard required. Worryingly 2 managers have deemed him to be better than the other keeper Bruce signed in the summer. 

In January we either need to buy a keeper, or at least recall Steer. 

Just now, rodders0223 said:

No, a goalkeeper can read that is only going to one area and commits to it. He doesn't just stand there on his heels like an utter plank.

Bollocks to be honest.  He's absolutely at fault for their first, but he HAS to be weighted to go across his goal on the second.

He basically made one mistake all game - but it was huge and cost us.

11 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Toss between him and Bunn as to who is the worst keeper of last 15 years for Villa.

Gollini was better than these pair of clowns!!

Holli I was not as bad as nyland. This guys bad, very bad. Espically away from home. Bruce the mug where did he find this clown. Cost us what 3-4 games now?? Pathetic 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Holli I was not as bad as nyland. This guys bad, very bad. Espically away from home. Bruce the mug where did he find this clown. Cost us what 3-4 games now?? Pathetic 

I didn't expect much for a million mate and was right!! Shocking keeper bound to have been better keepers in German leagues affordable than Nyland.

• Like 1

Â