Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

I wanted him to turn it around and get a bit of confidence in his game but as people are pointing out he's just a good shot stopper, not much other goalkeeping attributes by the looks of it. 

That attempt at trying to clear the corner for the first goal was pathetic. 

Bruce the genius he is gets rid of steer and brings this incompetent clown in. He has cost us 3-4 games already.

Has to be go in janaury absolutely woeful goal keeper. One of the worst I've seen in my lifetime for us. Nyland out.

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruce the genius he is gets rid of steer and brings this incompetent clown in. He has cost us 3-4 games already.

Has to be go in janaury absolutely woeful goal keeper. One of the worst I've seen in my lifetime for us. Nyland out.

Has been some games when he won us points too though like saturday and reading

But seems like Johnstone in his early days

• Like 1

Bruce is such a clown. How the he'll can he think this clown is better than steer??

Nylands one of the worst keepers I've seen at our club and we have had some pretty shit ones. Even gollini is better than him. I am so glad our scouting department has been sacked when they bring us garbage like nyland

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruce is such a clown. How the he'll can he think this clown is better than steer??

Nylands one of the worst keepers I've seen at our club and we have had some pretty shit ones. Even gollini is better than him. I am so glad our scouting department has been sacked when they bring us garbage like nyland

I hate to break it to you, but I have heard reports that Steer isn't doing that well.

11 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Send this word removed back to the Danish 4rd tier or whereever the **** he come from

Hey, I really don't want him to be associated with Denmark in any way. He is a norwegian keeper who joined from Germany. If anything, we can really produce good keepers in Denmark.

Edited by Taxahunter
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, hippo said:

I hate to break it to you, but I have heard reports that Steer isn't doing that well.

I find it hard to believe he is worse than nyland.  He is crap at  eveything barring shot stopping. Crap at dealing with corners, commanding his box, kicking, arranging his defence, and decison making is awful.

Who the hell found this clown? Seriously?? 

Edited by Demitri_C

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

This guys is crap but why do people always suggest Steer as the answer?

He's never done anything to suggest he's any better to be honest.

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This guys is crap but why do people always suggest Steer as the answer?

He's never done anything to suggest he's any better to be honest.

But he hasn't suggested he is any worse either.

Nylands just about awful in every department of a goal keeper. If your defenders dont have confidence in your keeper then it effects them too.

We need to try get rid of this guy in January and get a new keeper in. I think moreia should be given a go.

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He is too lightweight for this league. Keepers need to be taking the ball and everybody in front of them out when a cross is so long in the air. 

I don’t think he will last beyond January. 

Looking at the internet the general belief is he is 6ft 3 inch. There is no way that is true.

He would get bullied in an U23s game.

29 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Looking at the internet the general belief is he is 6ft 3 inch. There is no way that is true.

He would get bullied in an U23s game.

I don’t think his height is an issue. It’s his command of his area, particularly the 6 yard box....it’s non-existent.

Reminds me of Carson, good shot stopper but rubbish at everything else, positionaly poor, wrong decisions when coming for crosses, rubbish distribution.

I don't see him improving and becoming our no1 for years to come, expect a new keeper in January and Nyland to go on loan whilst we cover he's wages for the next 3 years.

Â