Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

I thought he was truly awful, inspired no confidence and basically just left everything to his defence and said 'you deal with it'

Sam Johnstone was awful for not coming out, but if something was in the SIX YARD BOX he would make a claim, or try and make a claim. The amount of times balls have dropped 2 feet in front of him and he just stands there.
I have never seen anything like it from a goalkeeper in my **** life.

They was a save he made in front of the north stand yesterday too as one of their players raced onto it, if he had just jogged off his line at a leisurely pace he would have claimed it comfortably. Instead he made it into a 70-30 in their favour for no reason. Awful.

He's too small, he's too weak. He can't be more than 6ft 1 and I am being generous. He makes Sam Johnstone look like a beast.

• Like 1

You must have missed his horrific flap early in the second half then.  Never seen anything like it-straightforward catch which he patted directly back out into the danger area.  The man is a walking mistake.

Edited by claretman

I’ve not seen anyone as bad with deliveries in the box since the afternoon shift following the Post Office Christmas Party.

His ‘save’ from the cross in the Second Half would’ve stood out in its dreadfulness had it not been bettered later by Tuanzeebees “ throw in”......

Blimey there’s some substandard stuff going on out there.

Â