Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

2 hours ago, cbr600rr said:

same as jack then,, loves the villa, best shot at going up etc.. money talks bottom line. ask any city fan.

if the new owners want to get out tom is whats needed ,if you pinning hopes on some one from scotland ..

You would have to pay him and Fulham double what he is really worth just to get him down here, and he still wouldn't come, and he's a good player but he isn't Pele

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

You would have to pay him and Fulham double what he is really worth just to get him down here, and he still wouldn't come, and he's a good player but he isn't Pele

I should hope not. Pelé is a 77 year old with erectile dysfunction. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Adama has moved to Wolves. More monies for us! 

Will it be 3 out of 3 for PL relegations for Adama?

I still think he’s just a sprinter that is all style and no substance, we’ll see if Wolves can get an end product out of him. 

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Adama has moved to Wolves. More monies for us! 

Maybe it's because we owned him and payed a bit more attention to his progression and drawbacks but I can't be the only one that thinks traore will never change and is such a poor team player that as good as he can be, at that level he's just too flawed to get picked every week.

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Maybe it's because we owned him and payed a bit more attention to his progression and drawbacks but I can't be the only one that thinks traore will never change and is such a poor team player that as good as he can be, at that level he's just too flawed to get picked every week.

But... But... HE GOT 5 GOALS AND 10 ASSISTS LAST SEASON

#wolvesfans

So our new look side (assuming incomings and no outgoings, which is a big assumption):

Nyland 

Hutton     Tuanzebe    Chester   Bryan

McGinn   Jedinak  Hourihane

Adomah  Abraham   Grealish

... hmm, we shall see :) 

Â