7 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Nyland
Bryan
Tuanzebe
McGinn
Success
Grealish staying
Abraham in on loan

We're not there yet, but if we could complete that list, then that is utter utter dreamland, especially considering where we were a week or so ago.

That actually gave me a semi.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Abraham on loan is still the one that will push me from vinegar strokes to fully done.

Reports that he wants to stay and fight for his place at Chelsea. I know after today’s events that ‘reports’ don’t mean much, but he’s played during pre-season if I’m not mistaken and if he thinks he has a chance then surely he’s going to take it.

2 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Reports that he wants to stay and fight for his place at Chelsea. I know after today’s events that ‘reports’ don’t mean much, but he’s played during pre-season if I’m not mistaken and if he thinks he has a chance then surely he’s going to take it.

Still could get him at the end of August he have plenty of time to think.

6 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

I suspect the guy from City is the fall back if we can't get Abraham. It's odd that he would've been at the game on Monday night yet nothing's progressed on it.

3 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

I mean how sexy does that look!!!

pit.jpg

Only Chester, Grealish from last season team. Add Hourihane or Thor in that DM spot and we’re sorted.

Although can’t say that I’ve heard of Success, Abraham, Bryan, Mcginn or Nyland before getting linked with us. ?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Most of departures will be loans so we still have time to shift some of them I think.

Although JDH, COH need to be loaned soon with all of those who are coming. 

Davies and RHM could have their part I think. Maybe even Clarke as we only have Taylor who could go too.

Exactly, but personally I'd like them to get a chance with us this season. And I thought we had too considering our positions few weeks ago. It would be a big gamble of course, but one I'd be happy for us to make considering all the money we've thrown out the window the last few seasons. Now that seems to have changed completely, and we're ready to try a similar route again (while not seeming to care about FFP and its "consequenses" whatever that is, but I dont know much about that tbh)

That being said, the names already signed and possibly on the way in does look very interesting though from the comments I've read (hardly seen any play except Nyland and Tanzebe ofc). But I thought that of Lansbury and Hogan as well...

1 minute ago, El-Reacho said:

I suspect the guy from City is the fall back if we can't get Abraham. It's odd that he would've been at the game on Monday night yet nothing's progressed on it.

I saw him more as a winger option.  Not sure Bruce would sign a 19 year old to lead the line for us, regardless of the transfer policy.

24 minutes ago, trom_borg said:

Exactly, but personally I'd like them to get a chance with us this season. And I thought we had too considering our positions few weeks ago. It would be a big gamble of course, but one I'd be happy for us to make considering all the money we've thrown out the window the last few seasons. Now that seems to have changed completely, and we're ready to try a similar route again (while not seeming to care about FFP and its "consequenses" whatever that is, but I dont know much about that tbh)

That being said, the names already signed and possibly on the way in does look very interesting though from the comments I've read (hardly seen any play except Nyland and Tanzebe ofc). But I thought that of Lansbury and Hogan as well...

I don’t think Bruce will give them the chance they need anyway.

So them to develope somewhere else will be better for all parties.

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Most of departures will be loans so we still have time to shift some of them I think.

Although JDH, COH need to be loaned soon with all of those who are coming. 

Davies and RHM could have their part I think. Maybe even Clarke as we only have Taylor who could go too.

Think most of those need to stay fit for more than 3 weeks in a row - the first team opportunities and loans will then duly follow...

• Like 1

We've had a fair few exciting transfer windows...

And yet we got relegated and are still in the championship. It's very exciting—I've been excited before though. This is neither here nor there, not positive or negative.

It all seems good this time.

56 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Nyland
Bryan
Tuanzebe
McGinn
Success
Grealish staying
Abraham in on loan

We're not there yet, but if we could complete that list, then that is utter utter dreamland, especially considering where we were a week or so ago.

If all this happens before tomorrow evening i may even give the wife a secondary glance!  

• Haha 2

Just now, praisedmambo said:

We've had a fair few exciting transfer windows...

And yet we got relegated and are still in the championship. It's very exciting—I've been excited before though. This is neither here nor there, not positive or negative.

It all seems good this time.

The summer we signed all those French players was super exciting until it turned out (in about mid-September) we were going to be relegated.

3 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

The summer we signed all those French players was super exciting until it turned out (in about mid-September) we were going to be relegated.

You need another gin and juice mate. Relaaaaax.

• Like 1

Â