Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

2 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

and a paaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrtridge in a peeeeeeaaaaaaaaaar treeeeeeeeeeeeee

A partridge in a pear tree has gone to Fiorentina. I think we should make a cheeky bid for Uncle Tom Cobbley, who is apparently surplus to requirements at PSG. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

A partridge in a pear tree has gone to Fiorentina. I think we should make a cheeky bid for Uncle Tom Cobbley, who is apparently surplus to requirements at PSG. 

What about Tom, Dick and/or Harry?

So we do know that Andy King has been told to find a new club and a bloke that has done 10 years in the midlands is unlikely to want to go too far.  It does begin to add up.  He also has more Prem League titles to his name that Gerrard so he must be good.

Seems like the things a picking up a bit of pace now, but glad to see that they are promising young players and we're not paying crazy fees. A part of me still thinks that Jack might stay. We haven't heard anything from his side yet and he played last night, and doesn't seem to be kicking up a fuss. Plus apparently Spuds either haven't actually bid yet or are miles off agreeing a fee. I think if we get through today and tomorrow it will be too late and NSWE will shut the door on that one.

I'm excited by McGinn tbh, I think he will improve our midfield in in the way we hoped Lansbury, Hourihane would when they joined. Hopefully our championship version of Milner back in the MON era. 

I still think we are not going anywhere without a decent striker - either that or Kodija and Hogan discover their shooting boots asap. 

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

To beat a dead horse, Sinclair was class in the SPL so I don't think it's a good indicator of talent. Plus our CM position is pretty stacked. Lansbury, and Thor can barely get minutes. No reason to sign another CM when we have more pressing needs. 

Lansbury can't get minutes because he's shit also doesn't Thor play a different position he's not a DM?

33 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

We have new owners with money.

And that is what is funding the purchase of new players.

These guys are not dependent on money from the sale of Grealish or any other player to buy new players. 

No, but the way things are going, if we don't sell Jack we will wind up with the mother of all FFP holes

22 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He's never really impressed me for Wales I must say, bit of a Gary Gardner type (anonymous for most of the game) 

Andy King is bang average.

Wayne King is better.

Edited by AshVilla

Bit difficult to get really excited as the only ones I've heard of before are Abraham (and Negredo :crylaugh:) since I don't follow lower division UK football or Scottish Fitba.

But that's not to say these can't be good signings.

3 hours ago, Adbo9 said:

Polystyrene Ron !! ?? !!

Most overhyped and overrated player to grace our shirt  - absolute bottle job and totally made of glass......... 

I disagree.

• Like 1

Â