Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

12 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What have I missed today?

In all seriousness.

McGinn and Bryan are suspected to have done their medicals ahead of joining.
Club have said Grealish wont be sold.
Linked to Isaac Success of Watford on loan
Sarkic linked to Charlton on loan

That's it so nothing major you know :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, El-Reacho said:

The summer we signed all those French players was super exciting until it turned out (in about mid-September) we were going to be relegated.

True I thought we was going to do really well, we was supposed to be getting adebayor and all, so glad we never. Just imagine him on 100k a week 5 year deal and not playing for 4 years. 

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

This villa transfers guy is an absolute legend. Not since the days of hairyhands have we seen such reliable information. Just wish skybet did transfer specials on the Championship :(

TheTrees and the the planespotting stuff was good for a lark as well though.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

TheTrees, HairyHands, MysteryMan... all have alliteration names... were they the same person?

what does "have" mean?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

TheTrees, HairyHands, MysteryMan... all have alliteration names... were they the same person?

I always thought tbat more than 1 person was posting under the MM username.

When he first started posting he came across as very articulate, and his grammar was perfect. Towards the end his grammar was atrocious and his posts were all over the place. 

Really was chalk and cheese. 

30 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

TheTrees is on twitter now. Still posts about planes :thumb:

MM was someone at the club and I believe TrentVilla knew who it was (and maybe some other mods)

HH was rumored to be on of Lambert's coaches

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Silent_Bob said:

TheTrees used to tell about Lerner’s plane and not transfers IIRC.

Remember we were all set for Solksjaer because thetrees tracked it to where he lived in Norway? Good times indeed. Think we ended up with McLeish instead....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

TheTrees is on twitter now. Still posts about planes :thumb:

MM was someone at the club and I believe TrentVilla knew who it was (and maybe some other mods)

HH was rumored to be on of Lambert's coaches

Hairyhands coincided almost exactly with Lambert's tenure at the club. He broke the news that Lambert had convinced Benteke to tell Levy to do one and stick with us for another season. 

2 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Hairyhands coincided almost exactly with Lambert's tenure at the club. He broke the news that Lambert had convinced Benteke to tell Levy to do one and stick with us for another season. 

He used to give out our starting line up a day or two before the game as well from what I remember.  What he was achieving by doing that I have no idea.

16 minutes ago, av1 said:

I always thought tbat more than 1 person was posting under the MM username.

When he first started posting he came across as very articulate, and his grammar was perfect. Towards the end his grammar was atrocious and his posts were all over the place. 

Really was chalk and cheese. 

Hairy Hands, Mystery Man, CHalk and CHeese... the plot thickens. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, deeps said:

MysteryMan was a legend too

I still get the shivers whenever I see his "transfer news" emoji pop up.. guaranteed excitement.

:excl: McGinn, Bryan in :excl:

:excl::excl: Grealish staying :excl::excl:

• Like 1

Â