Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Who? Good name, though! 

Certainly fits the player profile we are going for. 22 year old forward. Not really done much at Watford but still young and who knows how he would do in the Championship. Probably BS though.

Isaac Success - 1 goal in 19 apps for Watford.. 

Maybe Premier League is a step too far for the lad, but he's certainly not having much "success" at Watford currently..

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Isaac Success - 1 goal in 19 apps for Watford.. 

Maybe Premier League is a step too far for the lad, but he's certainly not having much "success" at Watford currently..

I think you’ve hit the nail there. Many a player struggles with the PL but could dominate the Champ.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think Success is more left wing, wheras Abraham is more of a proper striker? Might be wrong.

Fair enough - thought he was more of a striker.  Hard to keep up with the last few days!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

What we need more than anything is a striker - but one doesn't appear imminent - hopefully we are keeping one under wraps

Most of strikers that we’re linked with are young players playing in big teams, they would still think about the offers before sending them on loans. There is still 20 days to do that.

Mcginn, Bryan, Success

where have all these players suddenly appeared from ... Are they targets previously identified by Round  ? are they players Bruce has come up in the past few weeks ..or have we broken into some talent scouts office and nicked his little black book ?

Just now, abdulaziz1 said:

If we manage to get Mcginn, Bryan, Success and a striker. We’re suddenly a young team again. 

We would be as well if we actually give some of the younger guys at our club a proper chance. Those names (except Success for me, ironically) are interesting though, but cant see Clarke, JDH, O'Hare, or even Davies and RHM get much game time if we get 4 or more players in without departures. 

4 minutes ago, trom_borg said:

We would be as well if we actually give some of the younger guys at our club a proper chance. Those names (except Success for me, ironically) are interesting though, but cant see Clarke, JDH, O'Hare, or even Davies and RHM get much game time if we get 4 or more players in without departures. 

Most of departures will be loans so we still have time to shift some of them I think.

Although JDH, COH need to be loaned soon with all of those who are coming. 

Davies and RHM could have their part I think. Maybe even Clarke as we only have Taylor who could go too.

Â