Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

I can’t see Smith altering the defence if Howitzer is fit, nor should he, in my view. That’d mean 2 changes to a defence that’s Conceeded just 3 goals in 5 games.

No need.

Plus, regardless of the views of some on Taylor, it’s the Eleven and how they perform as a group that matters, and, as a group, that Back 5  with El Ghazi and Green in front are doing fine.

9 hours ago, terrytini said:

I can’t see Smith altering the defence if Howitzer is fit, nor should he, in my view. That’d mean 2 changes to a defence that’s Conceeded just 3 goals in 5 games.

No need.

Plus, regardless of the views of some on Taylor, it’s the Eleven and how they perform as a group that matters, and, as a group, that Back 5  with El Ghazi and Green in front are doing fine.

I'm sorry, who?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, terrytini said:

No need.

I wouldn’t alter the defence either. Defenders can normally play more games without fatigue settling in. I’d probably rest some of midfielder though. Maybe swap Whelan for Hourihane as he he looked a bit leggy against Sheff Wed. Also bring Adomah in for Green or El Ghazi.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I didn’t know we were calling him Howitzer now, excellent news.

It’s optional.

Ive got Kortney, Korters, House, Houser, Owzaaaa, and Howitzer.

Depends on my mood.

I was feeling pretty bombastic about him on this occasion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

It’s optional.

Ive got Kortney, Korters, House, Houser, Owzaaaa, and Howitzer.

Depends on my mood.

I was feeling pretty bombastic about him on this occasion.

It’s an option I fully intend to take advantage of.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

What a class act he is!! His come back came in the precise right time. Like he was never out, or even that he came back even better, even more assured and calm. Did he do everything right today? Can't remember a fault or a bad pass and saved us several times.

Strugles with balls over his head. Otherwise superb. 

Â