Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

Great news that he will be back. It's a long time since he's played. So I can't really remember how good he was. I know he was good. Had some great games before the injury. But are we expecting a bit too much here? I'm not confident that unsettling a defence that at the moment is functioning really well is the greatest idea. But if he can form a partnership with Mings straight away, then sure! Sounds awesome. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Hard to believe he's only 21. We've got a lot of good young characters in our squad. Hope we can sign him for a 3rd year next year.

Only chance is if we go up; they will want to push up his level even if they do let him out again.

• Like 1

On 17/03/2019 at 04:15, villalad21 said:

It's for Hause to lose now really.

Unless Hause have a really bad game i don't see how Axel is coming back to this team as a cb

Axel comes in for Taylor and shifts Hause back to LB where he was also doing wonders before Elphick went down injured. Whilst Taylor has played well by Taylor’s standards during Elphicks absence, Hause is just a much better option IMO

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah Hause was pretty damn good at LB, wouldn't mind seeing him play there, especially if it means we get to see Tyrone and Axel together.

This is perfect from where I'm sitting too. Would give us yet another boost going into the last few games. It would also help keep us unpredictable too.

Â