Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

He's come back and slotted straight back in, such a quality defender. So confident on the ball, great in the air, quick, reads the game well, strong mentally and physically. Big future ahead of him and hopefully with us.

Agree with this apart from the great in the air bit, only thing that lets him down for me 

• Like 3

Really can't express enough how much I rate this guy.

Always find it strange when I see these England teams of the future and for whatever reason Tuanzebe is never mentioned. I have no doubt in my mind he's going right to the top in his career. 

• Like 4

Thought he was a bit shaky first half. The diagonal ball over the top was causing him a lot of problems and Bristol were getting in behind him. 

Second half he was stronger, and when he steps out with the ball, it helps the team. 

8 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Talent is there, but he looks really injury prone.

Ledley King 2.0 in the making?

He broke his metatarsal? Hardly a sign of being prone to injury. Yesterday he just rolled his ankle and we are told he should be fine for Monday. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Talent is there, but he looks really injury prone.

Ledley King 2.0 in the making?

One thing to say his injury prone, it is however a complete failing of logic to reach the conclusion that he' the next Ledley King.

9 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

One thing to say his injury prone, it is however a complete failing of logic to reach the conclusion that he' the next Ledley King.

Don't feed.

• Like 1

On 14/04/2019 at 00:57, bannedfromHandV said:

All of the loan players seem to be really loving it here, if we were promoted I'd say we'd have an excellent chance of signing them all permanently, Tuanzebe included. 

The morale and togetherness is incredible.

• Like 1

Amazing yet again today with Mings. Joint MOTM for the pair of them because I can't split them.

Just like I said in the Mings thread, Tuanzebe is far, far ahead of Championship football. He's going to become an elite CB playing for England. Considering United start with Smalling and bloody Phil Jones, there's no doubt he could start for them next season. 

Mings is getting all the credit but he just strolled through the game today and not in a way Lescott would stroll through games. I think he could go a lot higher up especially with United poor defence

His break from defence into the Leeds box was brilliant

• Like 1

Â