Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

Could see him getting his first goal on Monday. Imagine the scene, we have a corner Jack and  McGinn both lining up edge of area, Derby having been victims of Jacks previous volley, put three men on them. Mings and tammy occupying a position at the back post. Axel whose strengths aren’t necessarily in the air, looks disinterested and so derby don’t mark him so much, then at the last minute he makes a darting run to nearpost, getting a free header in on goal.

Man u are apparently offering 70m for De Ligt. They cannot be outside top four again next season, so developing young players will not be on the agenda. If Axel wants game time it will have to be away from old Trafford.

25 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Man u are apparently offering 70m for De Ligt. They cannot be outside top four again next season, so developing young players will not be on the agenda. If Axel wants game time it will have to be away from old Trafford.

De Ligt is younger than Axel 😉

38 minutes ago, Straggler said:

I agree. Axel doesn't get into the current UTD back 4, never mind that after summer additions. 

I love Axel, he is a big player for us and has a great future ahead of him, but he is a long way away from starting for UTD imo. 

I don’t think United have any intention of playing him next season. If the price is right they will sell. I reckon 10-15 million would do to it which is a lot of money for a player that has never really played in the top flight.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

a lot of morning for a player that has never really played in the top flight.

True, but it could be the dawning of a bright new era.

• Haha 3

For me this was a guy I could not wait to see the back of but since Dean and Tyrone came in , this guy looks like a completely different player, him and Ming's need to be our 1st bit of business, get them signed this evening

Class act. Him and Mings is a Premier League centre back pairing.

There are a lot of people out there who are actively against loans - this is exactly why they’re worth it. 

• Like 2

Technically the best defender we have , him and Ming's would be a great base . Credit to Smith for putting these players together . Sort the full backs out and we have a chance .UTV 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tinker said:

Technically the best defender we have , him and Ming's would be a great base . Credit to Smith for putting these players together . Sort the full backs out and we have a chance .UTV 

Signing them both would be a massive coup I reckon!

Would love it if we signed him, but can't see it. If you're Man United why on Earth would you get rid of him when you've got dross like Phil Jones and Smalling still there? And while I don't doubt that Axel loves it here, I suspect we'll always be his second choice after United.

• Thanks 1

I don't see us buying him permanently but I do think there's a good chance we could have him back on loan again. He's absolutely outstanding though, you all know my thoughts on him by now. 

If we don't see him back next season then I wish him the absolute best of luck in his career, no doubt he'll be playing for England soon enough. 

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I don't see us buying him permanently but I do think there's a good chance we could have him back on loan again. He's absolutely outstanding though, you all know my thoughts on him by now. 

If we don't see him back next season then I wish him the absolute best of luck in his career, no doubt he'll be playing for England soon enough. 

I would like him to sign but if we can't I wouldn't really want another loan .

We are back in the prem now and we really need to be buying our own players to develop and benefit from performance or sell on value, not developing other teams players. (Unless it's a loan to buy option).

Â