Josh Onomah

skarroki

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

I do like site. Very good debate. If me stating the obvious gets you a bit testy, moderator or not, then oh well.

Haha Johnnyp and knowing Villa Talk this will happen at some point very soon.

25 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Don't get me strarted on the fickle thing.

I'm not fickle, but by golly gosh if we don't beat Hull 3-0, I want everyone fired including the ball boys. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

baffling signing, we are supposed to be selling players and removing wages, not adding temporary ones. I know loads of people don't rate Tish, but i would rather develop a player we spanked 5 mil on than develop anyone from Spurs.

I could understand signing another striker, but we have more midfielders than the Trump has fake tan bottles.

obviously as soon as he puts on the shirt he will get my full support as this isn't about the player, more the decision to sign someone/anyone on loan.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Not in the slightest, I just get fed up of people having a moan about the site while enjoying it for free and when people put hours of their time for nothing in to ensure it's a good site.

Finally, I've found a post that I can use the 'crying' like on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

baffling signing, we are supposed to be selling players and removing wages, not adding temporary ones. I know loads of people don't rate Tish, but i would rather develop a player we spanked 5 mil on than develop anyone from Spurs.

I could understand signing another striker, but we have more midfielders than the Trump has fake tan bottles.

obviously as soon as he puts on the shirt he will get my full support as this isn't about the player, more the decision to sign someone/anyone on loan.

Or we could let Tish "develop" at a lower club, until he is ready to further "develop" with us, whilst having a more "ready" youngster who can make a more immediate impact towards our aim?

The perfect scenario in this case would be him being ready to fill in Onomahs spot in a seasons time.

Unless Onomah does well and we somehow manage to sign him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TRO said:

thats a bit harsh.....I'm sure the faithful will respect he is a 20 year old player from another club.

I'm sorry they won't mate. One bad game and the knives are out on VT. Sad but true but we all still love the debate.

Edited by Harry

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Not in the slightest, I just get fed up of people having a moan about the site while enjoying it for free and when people put hours of their time for nothing in to ensure it's a good site.

We all love it Trent, that's why we come on here! The Villa rollercoaster exists VT or not!

7 hours ago, Stockport_Villain said:

Nice surprise. Must say that every signing is improving the squad. 

This season is going to be fun.

Now come on. That's taking it too far! Fun? Fun you say?! Remember we're still Villa fans, there will be no fun to be had!

Although, I have a sneaky suspicion at some stage of the season we will go all Liverpool and believe it's our year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

While we're in the shti show of the Championship, I don't care what we do to get back up.

If this guy is better than Tsh, which it seems like he is, job well done.

Extremely short term I admit, but who cares. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Onomah and Adomah

Surely theres a song in there somewhere

...Onomah to Adomah down the line to Lansbury… Crosses the ball in the Airrrrrrrrrr!.. :D

Â