Josh Onomah

skarroki

Good that we got this lad. Usually fellas his age and going out to play in the championship for the first time have a great season because they are mad hungry to impress their parent club. Don't think Abraham would of had as good a season this year had he remained in the championship.  Bamford was the same. Young talented player's have notions, rightly or wrongly, and they want to progress and fast. 

Just now, Phumfeinz said:

Seriously. We should be top 2, play-off winners at a minimum with what we have. Anything less is simply unacceptable.

I'll be disappointed if we don't win the champions league. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Seriously. We should be top 2, play-off winners at a minimum with what we have. Anything less is simply unacceptable.

John Terry said only interested in winning it......thats his target.

josh Onomah will certainly strenghten that claim.

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

The Spurs academy has put out a few good players over the years so fingers crossed he's one of the good ones. I can't remember seeing him play though. Exciting to have another new face though, I hope he can be the difference for us in a few games.

@sir_gary_cahill do you know much about sir?

I've seen him a few times for Spurs in the European competitions and for England u20s in the World Cup earlier this Summer, he always impresses me, he's eager and willing to learn and has good natural ability on the ball. Good signing in my opinion 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I've seen him a few times for Spurs in the European competitions and for England u20s in the World Cup earlier this Summer, he always impresses me, he's eager and willing to learn and has good natural ability on the ball. Good signing in my opinion 

That's where I'm at. Been impressed whenever I've seen him, and thought to myself I'd like him on loan, didn't actually think it'd happen. He's got a little bit of everything. 

It'll be interesting to see how we line up with Lansbury, Whelan, Jedinak, Hourihane and Bacuna. 

Â