Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

• 2 weeks later...

Stoke made ten changes today, and he still couldn't make the first eleven, and during the game they made three subs and even then he was left on the bench. Edit; Didn't realise he's been scoring for them, maybe they're just not risking him with the weekend's game in mind against small heath.

Edited by useless

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2019 at 22:59, useless said:

Stoke made ten changes today, and he still couldn't make the first eleven, and during the game they made three subs and even then he was left on the bench. Edit; Didn't realise he's been scoring for them, maybe they're just not risking him with the weekend's game in mind against small heath.

Seems like Stoke are going through one of those periods of signing players no one would touch with a ten foot barge pole.

• Berahino
  • Hogan

There fans must be keeping their fingers crossed, they don't sign anyone, when the window opens......just like we went through for a time.

35 minutes ago, YLN said:

His evening comes to an end. Some suggest he got an assist. I'm not so sure

well was an "assist" but I think he tried to score himself.

Anybody that hasnt seen it his shot actually went behind him

On 06/09/2019 at 13:05, TRO said:

Seems like Stoke are going through one of those periods of signing players no one would touch with a ten foot barge pole.

• Berahino
  • Hogan

There fans must be keeping their fingers crossed, they don't sign anyone, when the window opens......just like we went through for a time.

I mean Hogan is on loan and Berahino signed what, 5 years ago? And isn't there any more. It is widely reported though that there was a rotten attitude problem at the club which wasn't sorted properly by Rowett when they went down and I just think this new manager is clueless. 

In defence of Hogan and to play devils advocate, if you wanted to kick on in your career and prove that you had something to offer, I'd say the only club worse to sign for than Stoke would have been Bury in the EFL 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, choffer said:

Looked decidedly unhappy on Saturday. He looked off the pace and generally disinterested during his time on the pitch.

He probably though he was good when he was at Brentford, West Ham came in for him and then we paid a fortune for him. Unfortunately he isn't good at all and it's probably dawning on him that his career has peaked and he is just going to drift down the leagues to try to find his level or else just retire. If interviewed he'll probably blame injuries as to why he didn't make it at any reasonable level. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â