Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Time to reach an agreement and pay up his deal. Time's up.

Had a double take when I saw he'd made 14 appearances for us this season. No wonder we are, where we are.

I've still got a horrible feeling his disallowed goal against Palace might be what sends us down!  (I know it's not that black and white, it's just one of my best mates is a Palace fan and he still finds what happened hilarious).

On 18/02/2020 at 00:02, Tomaszk said:

How Drinkwater is playing right now is exactly how I imagine Lansbury to play if he ever got on.

How either of them are still at Aston Villa is beggars belief.

I thought when NasWes walked through the doors of this great club the days of signing this type of shite was a thing of the past...

Sadly, old habits die hard.

Purslow In 2019: "The loan market doesn't work, That’s a terrible business model and we’re not going to be doing that in the future".

2020:  ASTON VILLA SIGN DANNY DRINKWATER ON LOAN!

6 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've still got a horrible feeling his disallowed goal against Palace might be what sends us down!  (I know it's not that black and white, it's just one of my best mates is a Palace fan and he still finds what happened hilarious).

I agree in that it still bugs me that it was chalked off.  However, then look at Sheffield Utd at home the other week and we dodged a bullet. 

Most things even out over a season. It certainly won’t be that Palace decision that sends us down.  

• 3 weeks later...
Â