Sam Johnstone

StefanAVFC

6 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

v Fulham he gave bollockings to defenders.

He gave Adomah one for their dreadfull miss yesterday.

I wonder how nany Bollockings he deserves?

Shit GK

get rid asap

Hyperbole FTW

• Like 1

Thought he did well today. Good save before the pen was conceded. I was at the other end so not a clue what the pen was for. Caught the ball once or twice and made some decent saves. I'd still rather a better keeper was brought in though. 

• Like 1

I think he has improved as the season has gone on. He definitely has no future at Man U so I would not be surprised if we sign him. I would prefer more experience but I think there is a decent keeper in there somewhere.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

Been impressed with him recently. I think if we get the chance, we should sign him. There's obviously a reason why United have kept hold of him for so long. 

Not necessarily, Raimond van der Gouw spent 8 years there and he's one of the worst keepers I've ever seen.

Constantly in two minds, retreated to line when he could have got to the ball first a couple of times today, thankfully didn't cost us... 

• Like 1

I am not too bothered either way. If we can sign him, sure why not, but if United play hard or refuse, then that is fine as well. There are plenty of keepers of Sam's ability. 

I am not sure of I want him or not. At the start he was bloody awful. But he has got better as the season has gone on.

Have to say alot better than gollini amd bunn. If we ca  get him for 2-3mil id take him. Let bunn go and get Adrian  on a free

Adrian and Johnstone challenging for no 1 Jersey 

Â