Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Good luck and thanks for all your work Uncle Albert. Without you there's no way Villa would have got to the play-off final 2017/18 so thanks for giving us hope that season and best wishes for the rest of your career :cheers:

• Like 1

Been a very decent servant for us.

I hope he finds a good club in the Championship and has a few more years. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

Best of luck Albert. Good signing for us he leaves a winner and on top. Best for both parties we go seperate ways it's the right time. 

I suspect he will go Leeds or boro next. 

Always a welcome back albert

Very sad to see him go, been good for us and he's done his job good. Hope someone picks him up and he has good performances wherever he is.

Goodluck Albert Adomah, was a heck of a player for me on fifa which my son named the Usain Bolt of football.

Edited by Dave-R

I don’t think anyone would disagree that he is a top pro and appears to be a top lad. But the right football decision. He will have plenty of offers from the championship and I wish him the very best of luck. 

• Like 3

What a great guy, sorry to see him go but it's understandable. Has been a great servant and always had a smile on his face, scored some great goals too. The Championship won't be remembered all that fondly by fans but he has definitely been a highlight and to say we got the better of what essentially was a swap for Adama Traore, is great testament to his ability and contribution to the team.

Thanks for the assists in the first season. Thanks for the goals last season. While it was sad to see how he declined he's given me some really fond memories in his spell with the club.

I wish him the very best elsewhere. 

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Best of luck Albert. Good signing for us he leaves a winner and on top. Best for both parties we go seperate ways it's the right time. 

I suspect he will go Leeds or boro next. 

Always a welcome back albert

I wonder if he’ll drop down from the teams pushing play-offs to the mid-table Championship sides now. This season he seemed to lose a yard of pace and a bit of his trickery too.

Thanks for everything Albert! Hopefully our brief time in the Championship is the only time, and you will forever be remembered as one of our ‘good signings’ in a whirlwind spell down here.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Was good 1st season this season was awful, glad his contract isn’t being renewed, should have cashed in on him in jan 

So 1st season top of assists, 2nd season top goal scorer (which you have chosen to ignore) and this season awful, ok. I will just say thanks Albert and I will welcome you back to Villa Park

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

So 1st season top of assists, 2nd season top goal scorer (which you have chosen to ignore) and this season awful, ok. I will just say thanks Albert and I will welcome you back to Villa Park

So your telling me he was good this season? 

It's always a sad time....because he is a very likeable guy, and endeared himself to the club.

unfortunately, these decisions have to be made.....I wish him well.

I will remember him over the 3 seasons, where he helped us get back from the depths of doom, to respectability,In that respect he was a crucial signing.

You played a significant part Albert, in our resurrection....as did the others boys who are leaving.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

Â