Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Honestly don't want to see him in a Villa shirt again, at least on a starting XI. I like Albert but he's finished. Completely shot. It's like playing with 10 players when he's on the pitch.

• Like 1

Never want to see him play for us again. Missed a piss easy chance at the end of normal time, then took a lazy ambling run up and blasted his pen miles over. 

His attitude stinks

12 minutes ago, bojong said:

Yes he missed a great chance and a penalty but he should start in final. So much better than Green, his movement created chances and he was in right places at right time.

Albert can't beat a man at this stage. Plainly obvious. Played like a man who had started the game and was fatigued. IF it is Leeds we play we 100% need someone who will take on Dallas ( who isn't a left back ) We will hurt them there.

Over the bar, nooo! It didn't even hit the bar. : ( At least a penalty should be on target. Oh dear, poor old Albert. And the BBC said Green "offered very little" in the first half, yikes! 😟 I wonder who could take their place in the final for the better??? 

Edited by robby b

7 minutes ago, robby b said:

Over the bar, nooo! It didn't even hit the bar. : ( At least a penalty should be on target. Oh dear, poor old Albert. And the BBC said Green "offered very little" in the first half, yikes! 😟 I wonder who could take their place in the final for the better??? 

That's the annoying thing. Leeds's, should we play them, weakest spot defensively is probably our weakest going forward.

Edited by Johnnyp
Mistake
  • Like 1

Penalty misses happen, it happens to the best players.

Again his performance wasn't too inspiring, especially for how we look to play however he did come closest to scoring. I'd start him in the final only because I think he's better than Green and we don't have much else. 

• Like 1

I don't think his attitude is bad, he just has and has always had pretty nonchalant body language.

He is however a poor player these days, I think regardless of that we're going to need him in the final and hope he can roll back time and deliver a decent showing, ultimately he won't be around next season regardless of the level we're at and rightly so. He has been a good signing overall but has really under performed consistently this season.

• Like 3

Don't think he played all that bad, just west brom were very difficult to break down, they played ace defensively.

Â