Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

9 hours ago, villadodo said:

Wish him all the best but poor signing for Forest in my opinion. Great character, lovely guy, good player for a couple of years but really starting to live up to his uncle Albert nickname in that last season. I think we got promoted in spite of him rather than because of him and he only stayed in the squad for lack of a viable alternative. It was like pass the parcel at the end of the season between him and Green with both of them trying their best to be dropped for the next game.

He was garbage for us for the last 18 months. I like Albert and wish him well.

But certainly if they are going to rely on him for promotion they are in for a rude awakening. 

Best of luck forwst hope you come up

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Just checking in on old Albert. 4 starts 15 subs. 2 goals. 1 assists.

Have I ever seen a player's levels drop more rapidly in such a short space of time.

He aged like 5 years in the space of one summer, it was crazy.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Uncle Albert celebrated a record this weekend. The most appearances in the Championship by any player......... 456 ...Congratulations that is some going 

Yup I saw this and it made me smile. Just the way that Albert plays the game.

He and Grealish had a good understanding and I loved to watch Jack slide those those balls into the inside channel for Albert to run onto. (KW Gif)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Yup I saw this and it made me smile. Just the way that Albert plays the game.

He and Grealish had a good understanding and I loved to watch Jack slide those those balls into the inside channel for Albert to run onto. (KW Gif)

Seriously, it was a joy to watch. Albert and Snodgrass were eating good because of Jack that season.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
Â