Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

On 29/04/2019 at 00:36, TRO said:

He could be top scorer, next year, if we get a few of them ( gifts), he seems to have developed a technique for it.😀

On 29/04/2019 at 00:36, TRO said:

He could be top scorer, next year, if we get a few of them ( gifts), he seems to have developed a technique for it.😀

I refuse to believe this guy is early thirties, there is just no way. Not just a loss of pace, a loss of all sense of balance and mobility. Hunched over, horrific jogging style. He makes Kanu look nimble.

He looks like my old arthritic staff . Same movement,  same dejected look in the eyes. 

I had that dog out down for her own sake.

Wasn't noticed much in the game unfortunately. Whipped in a few good crosses again like green's no one on the end of them. Had a moment where he could of scored and just like many of our troop on the field failed at that.

That scoreline could of been very different if we were more surgical.

I thought he linked up really well with Kodjia in the first half.

Amazes me the vitriol towards him at times. He's been a good servant to this club and we've had much, much worse wingers over the years.

He is just so bad now. Like as bad as it gets for me. 

I know Green himself isn't setting the league on fire but he's a young lad with a much brighter future than Adomah. He has to play or Christ, even get Kodjia out on the wing. Anyone but Adomah. 

• Like 1

Would play him in the next leg.

And this sounds awful and I don't wish bad to any of our team but I would use him to draw fouls.

Tell him first that's his job but i can see west Brom trying to chop our attacking players down and he is the one to sacrifice so may as well use it deliberately.

Get 2 or 3 on yellows by half time and then take him off for green or kodja to draw the red.

He had a very poor first half and vastly better 10 or 15 minutes second half.

Sorry Albert but I want you to be the bait for a few of their players to get sent off

2 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Would play him in the next leg.

And this sounds awful and I don't wish bad to any of our team but I would use him to draw fouls.

Tell him first that's his job but i can see west Brom trying to chop our attacking players down and he is the one to sacrifice so may as well use it deliberately.

Get 2 or 3 on yellows by half time and then take him off for green or kodja to draw the red.

He had a very poor first half and vastly better 10 or 15 minutes second half.

Sorry Albert but I want you to be the bait for a few of their players to get sent off

Why would anyone need to put a tackle in on a player who cannot run cannot pass forwards cannot find anyone infield and cannot cross? You could be in a deckchair with a cigar on and he would still struggle to go past you.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Why would anyone need to put a tackle in on a player who cannot run cannot pass forwards cannot find anyone infield and cannot cross? You could be in a deckchair with a cigar on and he would still struggle to go past you.

He wouldn't need to, play it up to him facing away from goal and keep drawing fouls.

How this guy scored so many goals the season before is incredible. Albert looks to have lost complete interest and it's a shame. 

There was a point in the second half yesterday when Elmohamady wanted to play the ball to him down the wing but he went inside and gave no out-ball to Elmo. In the end, Elmo got trapped and ended up giving a throw-in away whilst trying to play the ball down the line. He then turned to Albert and clearly said "f#cking move!". 

That side of the pitch needs addressing for sure in the summer. Welcome Jarrod Bowen?

Â